Need help choosing lights!

durtytom

im starting my own grow now in my closet 6feet by 7feet high by 2 feet, 1-3 plants, was wondering what kind of lights i should get, around 100$ to spend on the lights so.. nothing too expensive unless it really is worth it, im willing to cut corners

well i'm a new grower to and just started my frist grow and i have 7 babies under six 60watt CLF's and their doing fine then again their only a week an one day old plan to get a 400watt hps soon to flower with. gonna keep them under the CLF's four another week or two then flower so that they will stay small. but there are alot of sites that you can get some cheap lights from. the CLF's work well for frist groe and cheap. hope this helps. sorry for rambling on the theard..... good luck with your grow ..

for your budget CFL's are going to be your best bet. There are some good places out there that will have some very effective growing CFL's, just look around or google.

I agree.....go with the CFL's thay are inexpensive and cheap to run....also hardly any heat so you dont have to exhaust the room for heat. Also you can use them to clone and veg when you do buy an HPS.

2 4 foot shop lights with one blue spectrum fish/plant aquarium bulb and a red spectrum cool white mix them up 1/1 - 1/1 in both the fixtures good veg and flower because you have similar spectrums to a metal halide and a high pressure sodium. thats about 50$ take the rest and buy some high quality seed's. that strain there can take alot of beating indoor's , it's bred for indoor's and is a nasty good high, ill pack a bowl of it for myself now. grow big or grow small, we all grow together lifted as one. also don't let anyone know you grow, or it will get out and you will goto jail if you need to let someone know let us we don't know you. so you will stay saf, and welcome to the high life, stay safe and high, just keep quite and just say i picked it up out of town don't get into dealing it will consume you haha.

CFL's are fine for veg. growth but you should get an HPS or similar system to produce nice buds. A 250w HPS system should be enough for 1-3 plants and it also puts out substantially less heat then a 400w HPS system.

Back
Top Bottom