Need help diagnosing problem

I mean the 3 solubles in addition to the trio... the beasty blooms, cha ching and open sesame. These will supercharge your grow in amazing ways.

I don't know that light enough to be able to answer... maybe an owner will speak up?
There are sellers on eBay that are buying in bulk and are repackaging the three in smaller quantities. You can buy more than enough for a few plants for under $20 that way.

I have 3 plants is the light enough for all? Seems to me like ita not enough but I may be wrong?

If you keep them small, and in a 2' X 2' area, yes the light will do. If you want the plants to produce as much as the can, they will need more space, and more light.

Which app is it

There are lots in the 'Play Store,' for Android based systems. There are also several available for the iFruits. You just need to grab one. I'm using Lux Light Meter on an Android.

Another TS-1000, or SP-150 would be a great choice. You can turn off one light during the early stages of growth when you don't need the coverage, and have two zones so one light can be higher in the tent if you have strains with different heights. I prefer the larger surface area of the TS-1000, but that's just me.

Why not enter the Current Mars Hydro contest. The link is in my signature block, and you may win a freebie. :D

I really hope that "5" is wrong ;) ; my 2 x4 is 7 foot and I used every last foot of it on my last grow.

So is one of mine. I could have used another two feet of height, even with no filter in the tent, and the light at the very top. Some colas grew into and over the light. However my first few grows were in a five foot tent, and I got a decent harvest.

Another question my temps are ranging from 72 to 80 is that to much of a fluctuation
no, that is fine. My temps range from 65 to 80 sometimes... In the winter I put a heater down there to keep it from getting too cold, but mostly I don't worry much about it. Optimum temp is 79... but I have never seen a detrimental effect from moving around in the reasonably comfortable house range.

Another question my temps are ranging from 72 to 80 is that to much of a fluctuation
For me, 80° is just right. I fluctuate much more than that (night/day temps) so I, personally, would not worry about the fluctuation either.
You said they are houseplants? I love the winter flowers that my 80-year-old parents have every winter in their attached greenhouse (dragon trees have beautiful large flowers but they smell like nasty sweet perfume; cacti also flower over winter); be aware that if you are used to those, you will need to mimic your winter's light cycle to keep getting them appearing for you as well.

Back
Top Bottom