Need Help Fast

Tekk

420 Member
The very bottom of my leaves have turned a bright yellow and know the yellowing has started to spread to the next higher growth. I need help fast, what is wrong & how do i stop it.

Thanks

Re: +-Need Help Fast-+

My plant is like a month old, just over a week ago i added some ferts becuase a couple of my plants showed some signs of narcosis which indicated a difficentcy. After about 4/5 days the very bottom of my largest plant showed signs of yellowing but the other twwo did not. So i figured i overfertilized the largest one so i flushed the pot with water to try and get rid of some fert's. Then just a couple days ago i saw one of the other plants bottoms leaves are yellowing also. Now the largest plants leaves are completly yellow and it has moved on to the newst growth. I am growing indoors, under like 4 40 watt flou's, 2 65 grow bulbs, and 1 125w grow bulb, the largest plant is about 1 foot 4 inches. Please Help

Thank You

Re: +-Need Help Fast-+

it could have been over fertilized, over watered, heat or bad air flow, do you have good ventilation or air circulation? How hot does it getin your grow area? there is a couple different things that could turn your plants yellow.

Back
Top Bottom