Need help first time grow

Anthonyaltieri

420 Member
Hi i started growing about a two weeks ago I have a horticulture 4x8 tent with a 900 watt meizhi led I have a two weeks old black jack auto and amnesia haze auto waiting to sprout in my tent their about 30" away any ideas am I doing good with the height ? Temps about 81 humidity is 45 let me know what you think

1543377263728809006925.jpg

I would raise your humidity. The lights should be good but I stopped using leds it’s hard to judge. I imagine it’s not putting off too much heat. Your humidity should be up around 70% or higher at this point especially while the plant is just starting out because the roots aren’t established too great yet and the plant will take the moisture in from the air as well. Also 900w led(probably 450ish at the wall) isn’t very big for a 4x8. I know you’re just starting and it can be pricey to get going but you’ll probably see what I mean. I’d try to keep the lights as close as possible without hurtin your plants

Ok I don't know how I can increase the humidity.?
Ahh if you don’t have a humidifier you could try putting some sitting water under your light besides your plants or try misting the walls(I wouldn’t mist your plants directly but some people do). Some people will hang a damp towel. There is plenty of info online hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom