First time growing

BushDr

Hi it's my first grow
5 automatic plants from seedsman seed bank + 1 regular plant from a bud seed i smoked:
- Sour diesel haze (2 plants)
- Amnesia haze (2 plants)
- white widow (1 plant (free seed))
- unknown strain (regular, i'm learning the topping training with it)

I'm using:
- 5 gallons pots
- Soil mix (25% organic animal manure, 25% substrate, 40% peat moss, 10% perlite)
- 1200W LED light (280W real wattage)
- Nutrients: (Grow Big + fulvic humic acid + amino acid supplement + seaweed high in potash)

Temperature around 70 degree
Humidity around 47%

The plants are 5 weeks from seeds, please take a look at the photos bellow

420-magazine-mobile1868793707.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1210507827.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1755522774.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1867981805.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1456076843.jpg

The 2 on the right are 'Auto Amnesia',
In the middle the 'Auto Sour Diesel Haze',
And on the left the green healthy plant is the regular unknown strain and the yellow one is the 'Auto White Widow', it's a free seed and i already lost one that didn't germinate.

Do you think Guys the problem of the plant is genetics, what do you do with a plant like this, it looks stressed and I concerned it will turn hermaphrodite later on.

As you can see on the right the 2 Amnesia plants are slowly growing compared to the SDH in the middle. In a situation like this do you think i should raise the amnesia pots a little to get mire light, btw i ordered another same light from china and i will add it next week.

Any suggestions and help will be really appreciated.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thx for your answer Luweedgi, 25% was a lot, anyway 3 plants gave me more than 8 ounces of good quality buds, i'm smoking from the amnesia now and it very cerebral. I'll make sure not to use manure anymore with my next grows.

Back
Top Bottom