New user 2nd time growing

Have two autos-AK 47(middle) and Blue Cheese (right) 1 non auto Amnesia Haze, (left).
Want to flip Haze to 12/12.
How am I looking?

20210715_212959.jpg

20210715_214918.jpg

Hey Krissy1982,

Welcome to 420 - wow looks great, really nice job!! ! the bad part is by flipping you lose 6 hours of light on the autos, you could top or train on the Amnesia non auto to slow her down and keep her vegging at 18/6 while the autos flower on.

my 2 cents see what else comes in.
Hey thanks! Definitely going to train her, she apparently yields like 21 Oz indoor...the auto girls are only 4-7. Is it OK to just move Amnesia out of the "hut" at night but keep her in my grow room?

This is my Blue Cheese.. Blue and Amnesia are only 3 days apart and Amnesia takes 2-4 more weeks to flower after flipping light schedules for her, right?

16265452125863897648133816104215.jpg

What light hours are you currently running?

Sadly forget the yield info for now, that’s for a experienced grower under optimum conditions, also the timelines for when they flower or how long to finish are estimates, your mileage may vary on both.

Ok so the autos do not need a flip to 12/12, autos can and will flower on most any light schedule, so you can prolly keep them on 18/6 and not need to move the Amnesia.

What light hours are you currently running?

Sadly forget the yield info for now, that’s for a experienced grower under optimum conditions, also the timelines for when they flower or how long to finish are estimates, your mileage may vary on both.

Ok so the autos do not need a flip to 12/12, autos can and will flower on most any light schedule, so you can prolly keep them on 18/6 and not need to move the Amnesia.
Everything is 24. I heard to move amnesia hfway through veg to 12/12. So you're saying they can all flower and benefit from an 18/6 rather than move the Amnesia Haze out?

the amnesia will need 12/12 to flower, looks like your space is tall with not much worry about the height of a tent so I would run them all on 24/0 or even 18/6 and just as the autos are nearing the end then flip lights to 12/12 to trigger the Amnesia into flowering, but in the meantime train Amnesia to spread out wide with open center. Most have to flip photos early due to worries about how tall they will get during the stretch, with autos you don’t have to worry about that

the amnesia will need 12/12 to flower, looks like your space is tall with not much worry about the height of a tent so I would run them all on 24/0 or even 18/6 and just as the autos are nearing the end then flip lights to 12/12 to trigger the Amnesia into flowering, but in the meantime train Amnesia to spread out wide with open center. Most have to flip photos early due to worries about how tall they will get during the stretch, with autos you don’t have to worry about that
Thank you for this input. I will definitely try this out. Smart plan

I hear Amnesia gets pretty large and needs copious amounts of training, which I didn't do with my last batch, I just let them go crazy. Had a basement then, no space for that here unless I want to rearrange everything...However, my space can be raised up to accommodate for growth which is a ➕. I just don't want to flip Amnesia too late in the veg state, I'm worried she will have problems flowering then but it's my first time w this strain and also first time mixing Two autos and a non...

Back
Top Bottom