How to fatten up AK47/G13Haze buds! - Share your secret recipe!

Seraphim

OK.. i have a legal MMJ patient friend who is not computer inclined and is on his first grow.. has some questions. He is growing G13 Haze and AK-47. All the ladies went into 12/12 at the same time and are working on their 6th week of flowering. They are in soil (FF OF +35% Perlite)

So I am thinking that besides the already obvious (organic blooming nutes + molasses) there may be ways to treat certain strains in latter flowering stages for best results. So with that in mind, the questions are:

Any tips on how to fatten up AK-47 buds in last half of flowering?

Any tips on how to fatten up G13 Haze buds in last half of flowering?

Appreciate any help or advise I can pass on to them.

Thanks!

Usually at the end of flower, in my 8 week cycle, i like to switch the lights to 10 hours on and 14 off at about the 6 week mark. During the sleep period is when all bud growth occurs. I also will turn the lights off completly for 48 to 72 hours before harvest, This also fattens them up and increases trichrome production, some ppl have different opinions just my 2 cents.

Thanks 420chris69.

I knew about the long dark period before harvest but I did not know about the 10/14 light cycle.

I was also thinking along the lines of some type of nutrient recipe.

read up on cha-ching and cal-mag for late flower nutes. I use cha-ching and have had good results

Thanks again 420chris69!

Usually at the end of flower, in my 8 week cycle, i like to switch the lights to 10 hours on and 14 off at about the 6 week mark. During the sleep period is when all bud growth occurs. I also will turn the lights off completly for 48 to 72 hours before harvest, This also fattens them up and increases trichrome production, some ppl have different opinions just my 2 cents.

I have read that the growers in amsterdam/holland that grow the super potent stuff start flower with a 13/11 light cycle. I will have to find the source again, but I have read that it increases growth and potency.

More darkness will make them finish faster.

Well.. the grow I am referring to has had a 12.5(night)/11.5(day) light cycle the entire flowering time. Lest see how it does.

Back
Top Bottom