Getting ready to harvest I think? Fattening up?

HigherTheHigh

hi
iv got 3 8 week old sweet skunk auto plants and one of them looks close to harvest but, i want the buds a little fatter.
currently using canna coco professional+ medium soil with coco a&b with boost & pk.
just been fed for the last time today as i thought maby giving them a flush in a weeks time bringing it to 9 weeks would be fine?
by putting them on 12/12 help fatten them up or not? there currently running 22/2 (22on/2off)

any advice would be really apreciated!

thanks

I'm not sure if a week of changing the lighting schedule would fatten them up especially if you're not feeding them, but if you want to know when to harvest I would more concentrate on the trichome's color you're striving for based on what type of high you're seeking, and what the pistils colors are and the smell. If you do a search for when to harvest, there are a few threads that can help you. Sorry I couldn't help more.

i can leave them in for a few more weeks to fatten up, thats not a problem, but yeah iv seen the threads, il have to get a x64 glass, but would that maby help them fatten up? or maby do 12/12 and still feed the accelerator & pk?
thanks for your advice upto now!

IMG_20160908_124859.jpg
IMG_20160908_124747.jpg
IMG_20160908_124717.jpg
IMG_20160908_124622.jpg

forgot to mention there under a 340w cfl flowering lamp & 300w dual spectrum though the middle
sorry the photos dont do it no justice what so ever!

you can increase the size and density of your buds by making sure in the flowering stage that every cola not only has access to lots of direct light, but also a few inches of space to itself (with a nice breeze blowing over and through the plant). Cannabis is wind-pollinated in the wild and cannabis plants put more energy into developing buds that are exposed to a breeze. In addition to increasing bud size, strong airflow in the grow space helps control temperature, strengthens the stems and prevents several common plant problems that can negatively affect the appearance of buds

you can increase the size and density of your buds by making sure in the flowering stage that every cola not only has access to lots of direct light, but also a few inches of space to itself (with a nice breeze blowing over and through the plant). Cannabis is wind-pollinated in the wild and cannabis plants put more energy into developing buds that are exposed to a breeze. In addition to increasing bud size, strong airflow in the grow space helps control temperature, strengthens the stems and prevents several common plant problems that can negatively affect the appearance of buds

yeah i got told about the breeze, but i always make sure that there is plenty of light in and around them, just hoping they fill out a bit more, they are pretty frosty at the moment and has a real fruity smell, but the last grow i had turned out rubbish and smelled like chopped grass which im not proud of at all! but thanks for the feed back man, always appreciated.

iv chopped her down, she has had water through her for the past week so that should be fine? have to be now though.
trichomes were mostly cloudy but a fair few were cloudy and amber, but i feel my 2 cfls didnt make the best buds as they feel a bit airy. but i will upload pics soon, there on drying out now the temp is 23c but the humidty is 81%! any ideas on how to get it just right!
thanks to everyone that is helping me out, i really do appreciate it!

there on drying out now the temp is 23c but the humidty is 81%! any ideas on how to get it just right!

A dehumidifier, lol? An air conditioner will also dehumidify the space (but will also lower the temperature, obviously).

Back
Top Bottom