Help! Flushing whilst in flower!

just dont use cheap tents and get one with all metal poles without any plastic. i use hortibox but any quality brand will do. if you use cooltubes make sure they are min 6" diameter and not too short. but if you have a bigger tent an open shade would be fine. Go for a 1.2x2.4x2m tent if you have the space, that way you can add extra light if need be but it will give you a decent head height and some space to work. Easier to keep temps steady also.

i add p/k from start of week 4 til end week 7 on an 8 week strain or 4-8 on a 9week strain. then a week or so plain water.
Hi @Cultivator I just read that on 9 week strains you use PK from week 4-8 but in your coco feeding schedule thread which is the feeding regimen I am using you say to use pk from week 4-6. Should I go till week 6 or week 8 for a 9 week strain ? And what about for a 8 week strain ? Thanxxxxxxxxx

the problem is i adjust what im doimng grow to grow and read whats going on. it just depends on strain and environment. however the feed schedule in the coco thread will give you a great result but its not concrete as i state several times in the thread. if you follow it then it works but you can deviate if you know why.

Back
Top Bottom