Help! Flushing whilst in flower!

HigherTheHigh

hello guys, i forgot to flush in veg, had alot going on at the time, ended up going from 2 340w cfls, to now using just 1 600w hps, all plants are in canna coco medium, using canna products: a+b, boost, pk and the flush if just bought, i have 8 plants 5 weeks into there flower.
some of the plants have developed several amounts of buds, but some are just starting to produce clusters of white hair's, the question is, can i flush then go back to using nutes at this point?
some of them i will just leave till the last 2 weeks if thats okay?

thanks everyone

You can flush anytime. If they were growing outdoors, they would be subject to some heavy rainstorms. If they look like they are getting nute burn, def flush, then back off on the concentration of nutes.

But I would not stress over strict schedules. These are living things and adapt to our mistakes.

You can flush anytime. If they were growing outdoors, they would be subject to some heavy rainstorms. If they look like they are getting nute burn, def flush, then back off on the concentration of nutes.

But I would not stress over strict schedules. These are living things and adapt to our mistakes.
thanks for the reply AK! im just worried thats all, the past two crops have turned out dreadful, i just dont want to make the same mistakes you know.
my feeding is: TO 10L
canna (A+B) 20ml of both
boost 30ml
do you think thats okay? they get fed 2/3 times a week and once a week with plain water.

I only feed once a week, and with only 1/2 the recommended dose per gallon (or whatever that is in your units). Think back on your last two harvests and what u think you did wrong. Don't repeat your mistakes. Less is more with cannibus. It's a weed, don't treat it like a prized orchid. ;)

i always make sure its around 6.0, the most 6.2, see the problem is aswell there only in 5L pots &some are in 4s, so there always thirsty, surprised how well they have turned out actually! ill try put some pics of them up.
thanks guys, you dont realise how helpful this is.

if thats the case put drippers on them and give them 2 or 3 feeds per day instead of 1 big doosh. little and often is way better in coco. Get ph back to 5.8. 6 or 6.2 is just acceptable but if its been that a while the ph in the medium will be way higher most likely. If your hand feeding coco switch to minimum 12 litre pots, i recommend 16-20litre smart pots for hand feeding going off a 3 week veg from clone or 5 week veg from seed. based on 4 plants per 600w light and 20oz per light.

so if i do that should i lower the amount of ML to LTR? i will resize them on the next grow, i only tend to do one grow a year for myself so i need the yield to keep me, ive just watched your video on the 7200w, looked really well, seems as we have the same twang aswell :D

ml to ltr for what mate? ec or ph? you need to add ph down to lower ph.

if you do 1 grow per year, do it correct then it will yield well and give quality. plant number is irrelevant its the amount of light that matters. so if you use small pots to squeeze plants in small space just use less pots and bigger plants.

my twang is global senor haha

no for the nutes and boost, what nutes do you use? iv always used canna but im open to try new things, im not the best grower but i do try :D
there in a 1mx1m tent, but each plant has got around 3 inch space between each, only doing 5 next year, going to try one of them easy2grow systems any recomendations on strains to get max yeild?

Cultivator's NinthPlanet LED 4400W

above has a feed schedule to follow. it works 100% and will give you great plants. ive grown many many thousands of plants so trust me.

check out my journals mate. in a 1x1m 4 plants is more than enough. put them in 20 litre fabric pots and you be flying. Im journalling an easyfeed set up now. link is in my signature mate.

IMG_20161102_211305.jpg

sorry the image is a disgrace, but you can see them coming :D

Back
Top Bottom