Help! Flushing whilst in flower!

about 3 weeks before chop time, i run alot of plain water thru them. while i allways leave water in buckets, overnight, to de-clorinate, my water is preety darn good. only 120 ppm, and thats most all ca. now. i set the platns on 2x3's, over a large tub, i bought at walmart. i am lucky, as that i have a large room, that the prior owners used to use as their wash room. so it came insulated. 12 x 12 ft. 220v/110. baseboard heat. and a dual sink. anyway, i attach an aireator tip to the hose, and run about ten gallons, thru each 4 gal pot. i have used the five gallon fiber pots. i really dont see much of an improoment, to warrent the mess they make. anyway, after flushing, i will only water them, if and when, they ever need it again, in the time allowed. sometimes, i wll give them a little molasses. at flush begin, i generally read over 1000 ppm, or more. after flush, it shows about 200-250 ppm. stock water, is like 120, as i said. so. by chop time, they have used whats left. and, my drainfield, in my back forty, is sure nice and green. lol.

IMG_20161105_123343.jpg
IMG_20161105_123318.jpg
IMG_20161105_123300.jpg

fruit spirit day 49 not the best but didnt help me changing from cfl to hps half way through, what do you think?
sorry about the picture quality

anyone no how close she is? still no brown hairs, but shes fox tailing aswell, i havent got a x64 glass to see, thinking of starting to flush her and 2 others on the 15th then chop on the 1st dec
thanks

hello cultivator!
on my last 4 days of feeding of boost and iv added pk13/14 was i right by doing that?
ill need to mix another 10L in the next few days but just need to no if i should keep adding pk because it say add 3 weeks before harvest, thanks cultivator and everyone!

so do you think ill be okay adding pk to my boost till the 23rd? then im starting flush that.
thinking of trying hydro next year aswell, took a great intrest in your DWC - drip hydro, changing from canna aswell

Back
Top Bottom