Need Help Identifying An Unknown Strain

aphrodisia

Hi everybody. I know this is a long shot and everybody will probably have different opinions what this strain is, but it never hurts to try:thumb: and I sure as hell would love to know what this strain is. First a few details, I was lucky enough to find two healthy seeds buried deep in a nug of this weed I bought and I was impressed enough with the high that I decided to grow out the seed. Here is a pic of the finished product

X38.jpg

The pic doesn't really do it any justice. It looks white because it is simply coated in resin which has dried into a greyish/dun colour. The buds themselves are medium dense and a dark green almost blue but not airy and a bit leafy but everything is coated in resin.
This strain has a very peculiar taste/smell when burned which I have never come across before in any weed and to be honest it is the one thing I don't like about it. It has the most peculiar whiff of burnt rubber is the closest I can come to describing it and once smelled is never forgotten. I would say this bud is a sativa or sativa dom. and it is fire. A long lasting rushing head high followed by an euphoric body stone.
Would sure love to know what this strain is and any comments would be appreciated.

It sounds like Darth Vader Kush :smokin:

You're spot on about that!

Back
Top Bottom