Need help leaves are starting to get brown spots on them

Cheterbob420

I have a plant that has been in flower for 28 days. And now my leave are starting to turn a yellowish brown, I was thinkin that mabey it was the nute's and i was wondering if it would be ok if i just stoped using them and just use plain water through the rest of the cycles, but i wasnt sure if it would hurt my plant.:smokin:

more info is needed and a pic would be good, plant size, pot size, lighting? temp? ph lvl? rh? etc............... but no, plain ol water wont hurt it

im not using a foliar spray... i am using a 150hps, plant size is about 23 inches tall, tepm it rate around 70, im not sure of the ph levels i dont have a tester, the nutes im using are Technaflora Recipe for Success Kit, B.C. Grow
B.C. Bloom
B.C. Boost
Thrive Alive B-1 Red
Thrive Alive B-1 Green
Awesome Blossoms
MagiCal
SugarDaddy
ROOT 66
Rootech Cloning Gel

m_da3ab2b1993d463c8e6ba698c7e1e428.jpg

sorry about the poor qulity of the pic, i hope this helps

I'd have to guess , you may need a little cal-mag. I had the same problem and it took care of it in a matter of days . I am doing hydro though, so it may be a bit different. But I'd still try thr Cal-mag...:peace: hope it works for you ..

they started geting little brown spots yesterday and today they are like that ^^^^^

and all the fan leafs on my plant have died off... i dont kno what else to do please help

Are you overwatering ? , underwatering ? Are you using all those nutrients that you listed there ? Maybe you should just drop back a bit flush with clean ph'd water, no nutes for a few days and see how things are. :peace:

i water every 2 days or as needed... i have curently stop using the nutes and i have flushed now for 5 waterings and it doesnt seem to be helping... my pot gets dry really fast could this be from to much air flow in my grow box... i am using a one window fan for intake and one for exhaust... my box dimensions are 4' high x 41in long x 21 inches deep

I don't know much about dirt grows but if they get dry too fast it might have to do with the soil , too much drainage ? I'd check that just a guess .

well i got good news my plant is making a healty come back...it looking real good ... but i had to cut all the fan leafs off cause they died will this hurt my plant?

It should be fine new leaves will show up and the plant will go on to be even bigger ! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom