need help new to site

1sweetleaf

Hello everone,
my name is jim,
I have a couple small plants for medical purpose I am a semi newer grower and need help ::
I am new to this site and if anyone would be so kind to send me a profesional feeding schedule that works in 5 gallon soil buckets ??? I am sick and Tired of harsh medicine tasting homegrown.
I am using foxfarm/ocean mix and house & garden A & B sugested formula plus a few other ingredients 15 ml per gallon, floraplex 5 ml, grape sweet 5-10 ml, big bloom 4 ml. , shooting powder 1grm per gallon, nuts for uptake 5Ml per gallon, in distilled water. The temp. is runing about 79- 85 deg. at 40 percent humidity with CO2 12-12 using 600 watts T5 3000k + 125 watt metal halide bloom light 725 watts in a 3 x 4 x 8' 145 cubic feet . I think I may be over watering or over fertalizing I am feeding every 1-2 days regularly and flushing afrter 4 weeks ??? need a watering schedule for the nutrients should i water daily, weekly ??? plain water/nutrients ??? please help and if anyone has a good recomendation for drying and curring your medicine i need all the help I can get. Im in the 6th week of bloom the 3 plants are still healthy but the past batches tasted really strong and minty green kind of harsh. I would like to grow something worth calling a medicine and not generic . I would like to throw my OG and Afghani kush seed from amsterdam in bloom and not ruin them.
Thanks for reading and all opinion are welcome please help,
Jim

:welcome:

multiple threads and posts are not needed to ask the same questions. pictures would be helpful.
Do you use full strength nutes every watering? do you ever flush with plain water, especially near harvest?

if your really concerned with taste/aroma, i'd suggest heavily flushing with water at least 2 weeks before harvest.

ive also been told Organic nutes will help with flavor, and to my knowledge the only product fox farm makes that could be organic is big bloom (grow, tiger, and the 3 powders are not organic).

veg the plant 25-45 days depending how big u want it, then when u switch to flower it can take 60-100 days depending what you are growing, check the trichs under a microscope (10$ at radio shack). an early harvest can screw with taste as the fruit is not yet ripe.

as far as watering, you need to let the soil completely dry out between waterings. i water every 5-8 days.

:goodluck:

The taste question: how long do you cure and how do you flush? I would suggest find the line you want and try their schedule. Water when the plant looks thirsty. when the roots fill the pot you need to water daily. I would suggest adding something to the Ocean forest for added drainage and lower ph for sativa.

Back
Top Bottom