Need help 6th week budding

1sweetleaf

Hello everone,
my name is jim,
I have a couple small plants for medical purpose I am a newer grower and need help ::
I am new to this site and if anyone would be so kind to send me a feed schedule that works in 5 gallon soil buckets ??? I am sick and Tired of harsh medicine.
I am using foxfarm/ocean mix and house & garden A & B sugested formula plus a few other ingredients 15 ml per gallon, floraplex 5 ml, grape sweet 5-10 ml, big bloom 4 ml. , shooting powder 1grm per gallon, nuts 5Ml per gallon, in distilled water. The temp. is runing about 79- 85 deg. at 40 percent humidity with CO2. I think I may be over watering or over fertalizing ??? need a watering schedule for the nutrients daily, weekly ??? plain water ??? please help and if anyone has a good recomendation for drying and curring your medicine i need all the help I can get. Im in the 6th week of bloom the 3 plants are still healthy but the past batches tasted really strong and minty green kind of harsh. I would like to grow something worth calling a medicine and not generic. I would like to throw my OG and Afghani kush seed from amsterdam in bloom and not ruin them.
Thanks for reading and all opinion are welcome please help,
Jim

greetings jim, noticed u had not yet received an answer. im just a newb but i found the tast of my crop depends on the curing. if cured properly almost any nice looking bud harvested at its peak will taste great. i found plenty of helpful information in the grow room and reading journals. how r u curing ur buds and 4 how long?

Hello and thanks for responding to my post, I appreciate it !
I have only trimmed fan / smaller leaves from buds, I hang dry them for about 5-7 days till stems are dry and then removing the buds, placing them in a mason jar and burbing a couple times a day for about two weeks.
I have aquired a taste for good medicine I usually get top shelf when I go to a center for meds. and would love to produce some thing that taste smooth not harsh and spicy.
I do water heavy with nutrient 2-3 times a week in soil 5 gal buckets is it possible I may be over fert, and watering.
I know I have enough lumens running 600 watts floresecnt lighting they are 500 watts of warm bulbs and 100 watts of cool along with a 125 watt metal halide.
The space is closet that totals 145 cubic feet it is 3x4x8 closet. I run a 6 inch fan on a 150 can filter duct into another room to remove the odors.
I am growing 3 small plants that will end up under 3 feet at competion.
the temp. is 79-85 deg. it has gone up a little hear and there but never over 90 deg. and not for more that a hour a couple of times, I do run a Co2 boost kit supposed to increase the CO2 upto 1500 PPM ? humidity is 30-50 % using house and garden soil A/B 15ML per gallon,floraplex 5ML,grape sweet 10 ml, nuts 5 Ml, house & garden shooting powder 1 gram per gallon, B12 ML., foxfarm big bloom 5 ml,and one other cant remimber off the top of my head but it is a 0.1-0.1-o.7 bloom inhancer5 ml I water with this 2-3 times a week on a 12/12 on off period please advise if you think I can improve on this and have a better cleaner tasting smoke that dont give me a burning in my throat.
Once again I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my chicken scratch.
Jim:peace:

This page that I visit daily is a good place to find answers on just about any growing topic, and there's a whole section of links about drying and curing.

Regarding a watering schedule...you don't need or want one. They should be watered based on their condition, not how long it's been since the last watering. Overwatering is a very common mistake. A widely-accepted rule of thumb is to water when you can stick your finger about 2" into the soil and it feels nearly dry.

Regarding how much nutes you should be giving...damned if I know, I screw it up all the time myself. Good luck! :)

Hello everone,
my name is jim,
I have a couple small plants for medical purpose I am a newer grower and need help ::
I am new to this site and if anyone would be so kind to send me a feed schedule that works in 5 gallon soil buckets ??? I am sick and Tired of harsh medicine.
I am using foxfarm/ocean mix and house & garden A & B sugested formula plus a few other ingredients 15 ml per gallon, floraplex 5 ml, grape sweet 5-10 ml, big bloom 4 ml. , shooting powder 1grm per gallon, nuts 5Ml per gallon, in distilled water. The temp. is runing about 79- 85 deg. at 40 percent humidity with CO2. I think I may be over watering or over fertalizing ??? need a watering schedule for the nutrients daily, weekly ??? plain water ??? please help and if anyone has a good recomendation for drying and curring your medicine i need all the help I can get. Im in the 6th week of bloom the 3 plants are still healthy but the past batches tasted really strong and minty green kind of harsh. I would like to grow something worth calling a medicine and not generic. I would like to throw my OG and Afghani kush seed from amsterdam in bloom and not ruin them.
Thanks for reading and all opinion are welcome please help,
Jim

lose all the stuff except and the A and B.....if this is your 1st grow or two you dont need all that stuff....get a foundation. the plant will bear nicely withe just the A&B....promise......add stuff next time and watch results.

ehy jim your problem come from food place your plant on top of 5 gl. bucket an por water untill 5 gl come out and NO FOOD FOR LAST 10 DAYS flush out on 3 day of week 7 or 46 day if you are pas this day flushet eitherwayet will take the taste away .....goodluck...

Back
Top Bottom