Need help on hair folicle test

needhelp

here is the deal. i have about 30 days to detoxify for the hair test. i have not smoked for the past 7 days. i was a regular smoker before that. i am overweight, which doesn't help i know. i have bought zydot for the day of test (which gets horrible reviews along with all other shampoos). today i cut off all my hair that i've had for over 10 years. :( i left about an inch on top so that when i'm tested i'll have the required 1 1/2 inches. i'm a hairy italian and have no plans on shaving my entire body. is there anything i can do?

A standard hair test goes back 90 days which equals about 1-1/2" of hair. When they go to take the sample, they will take the longest hair on your body, so if you want them to take it from your head, then you will need to make sure that it is the longest hair.

We offer a product called HFS. This product is 99% effective everywhere except at 4 laboratories that have lowered their cut off a few years ago to 0.01, which is pretty much 0. These labs are: Quest Diagnostics, Labcorp, Omega & Psycamedic.

Since prior to the last week, you were a regular user, even with the shampoo, there is a chance that at one of the above mentioned labs, you may not pass. Anywhere else you have 99% of passing. However we honor our 99% guarantee no matter were you go.

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom