Need help plant health

zigzagburning

Hi guys hope all is growing well. I have got a problem and not to sure what it is. I did figure it was PH imbalance but I am confused .I am using Sensei Grow 2 part PH Perfect Here Are the Stats of the grow . Veg : Blue Mystic X Sour Kush Food: Sensei 2 part A&B PH perfect Botainacare cocogro for medium and CALMAG Pictures speak many words so what do you think .Me Myself I still think Its is a PH Problem even though I am using PH perfect.
IMG_054015.JPG
IMG_054325.JPG
This my second grow that this has happened .I add CALMAG to the mix thinking it might be a CALMAG problem but at first it seemed ok but in a couple of days went back to the same problem. I am using distilled water which shows 0-11 ppm. I thought Ph. perfect would fix it but for some reason it didn't. If you have any idea's I would gladly be appreciated for your help. In flower the plants are really stunted in growth producing bud to size of plant . I am going to grow something different to make sure it is not the genetics which I don't think it is but it is worth a try. I am also using silica from botainacare to boost health structure but it seems to do nothing to no avail. These leafs are off plants 3 weeks old in veg.

I am no expert, but top pic looks like a p deficiency, possibly caused by to high of a ph. Also possibly an N deficiency due to the light green/ yellowing of leaves in the bottom pics. Again I am no expert on deficiencies by any means, this is only my guess based on the pics. As for the Ph perfect, I have no idea what it is or how it works, but I would get some ph strips at the very least and check what the ph is. A ph above 7 in the grow medium will cause a p deficiency though.

Back
Top Bottom