Need help please

Furious87

So I panicked and thought I was drying my bud too quickly as after day 2 the outsides were all crispy

Environment was 18degrees humidity 35%

I quickly took out the buds that I felt were too dry feeling obviously knowing the insides are probably still wet

I have decided to put in jars and try and salvage by curing...what do u guys think

Yes mate and keep an eye on them and burp the jars.

If you do ever over dry your buds a great way to fix them is to put the buds in an airtight container with a chunk of lemon peel or orange peel this will not only rehydrate your buds but also adds a lovely citrus smell, good luck mate I'll also be harvesting my big girl soon prob a week and a half to go she's in my sig mate do you have a journal or any pics of your buds

Thanks for that.

Still abit unsure whether to seal them tonight. So might leave in jars and leave in tent with lids off.
Thinking that some of the moisture can evaporate overnight (from the middle of bud) then maybe start curing using burping etc.

I worried I might have ruined my chances of a master dry n cure

Thanks for that.

Still abit unsure whether to seal them tonight. So might leave in jars and leave in tent with lids off.
Thinking that some of the moisture can evaporate overnight (from the middle of bud) then maybe start curing using burping etc.

I worried I might have ruined my chances of a master dry n cure
Your 35% RH is pretty low, which is why your having that problem. You can put them in jars sealed overnight to help rehydrate them, if its only been a few days. The internal moisture will do the trick then take them out of the bottles and dry them properly. If you need to slow them down put them in brown paper bags and fold over the tops. This has worked well for me in the past. But you need your drying space to be around 65% RH to dry properly and it should take a week and the stems should start snapping. Then it will be time for the jars and curing.

Back
Top Bottom