Need Help - what type of plant is this?

t420jimmy

So, does anyone want to venture a guess as to what type of strain this is? I am thinking definantly a Indica, but do not know what type. It has been vegging for 6 weeks. The stock is thick as you can see, and the fan leaves are huge. I have some other plants (that I have posted) that are going to be harvested in about 3-4 days and this one is going to start the cycle at that time.

Also, I am germinating a Kandy Kush (From Reserva Pravada) and I have two other plants that I am waiting to see what there sex is before I start their grow journal. I do have some "Big Devil" Autoflowering feminized seeds. Does anyone know the recommended light cycle for the Big Devils? And has anyone grown the Kandy Kush? I am using 5 gallon pots, Organic compost Ph balanced dirt, RH is 45, PH is 6.3 - 6.5, lighting for vegging is a T5 Jumstart rated at 54 watts 6500 k,and 4 100 watt 6500k cfl rated at 4800 lumens.

flowering I have 4 150 watt 2700k cfl's rated at 18,500 lumens and 6 cfl's at 6500k rated at 7,200 lumens.

Any help would be appreciated. Screwnuts, if your out there.. how you doing brother grower. Thanks for all your help

For pictures.. please see Jimmy and the Pot Stock thread. I posted this thread, since I have not had any replies.

Back
Top Bottom