Need help whether a deficiency or light burn

quinny

Hows it goin ive 3 auto under a 600 watt led light bout 12 inhes up from my biggest auto need to no if its nutrient defenciency or light burn any help would be great thanks

420-magazine-mobile1566483879.jpg

Sorry was meant to put a pic ture up ye i just flushed them just incase it is a defeciecy gunna wait till there dry and start wot fresh nutes in just rain water

Top leaves are yellowing first. Off the top of my head I'd say it isn't a nute issue. And they look to be a bit curled, I'd suspect the light is too close. Especially if the other shorter two girls you have are being fed similar but not seeing this problem. Raise the light and see if the issue doesn't get worse.

Have you been keeping track of the PH you're giving her?

I was using still bottle water and the ph on that was 7 so i assumed that would be ok i test it wit that test kit wit the glass tube wit the die and it was green like it was meant to be thats wat i was think maybe the light ive raised it by a good bit now gunna wait to c if it makes a difference ive flushed them aswel wait and c now thanks mrfourtwenty appriciate ur reply

Im actualy gojn to start using rain water out of a water butt would that be better to use

True il keep an eye on it from now on and get a proper ph meter to keep an eye on it properly thanks again pal

Sure let just hope all goes well now and wait and c start fresh on the nutes wen shes dry il start again on cal mag canaa flores and canna booster aswel 1 of them r bout 2 wks in flower

I don't think ph is the issue at all, be weary when getting advice online. See how your leaves are curling inwards? That's generally a sign of too much heat, lights too close, and it not being humid enough. The plant does this to save itself
Gee thanks for the kind words , don't think I told him pH was he issue. Infact you repeated what I said. Careful when reading online

Back
Top Bottom