Need help with growing indoors.

green7

Where is the best place to grow mary jane, in the attic, regular room, or basement? Untill I get another spot to grow some major weed I was thinking about experimenting in my attic apartment before I waste money on a secret grow house. Now, I was thinking about using either a 400 watt metal halide or a 600 watt just to get some experience before I go all the way. What can I use to get rid of the smell because I dont want my neihbors on the 2nd or 1st floor getting a wiff of the smell. But if I choose to do my experiment will a 400 watt or 600 watt light raise any electrical bill eyebrows? Because im a little shook because I have to sleep with this going on in the other room of my place. I just need some advice and support.:thanks:

Re: Need help with growing indoors.........

Hey Friend, Think small for your first. so 400 watts switchable ballast so you can veg and flower with the same unit.
High Tech Garden Supply
Attic, room or basement I say room better control with temps. Is that a problem? If you live with someone or have friends over? Then one of the other locations. But attic may leak smell to other floors and base may need heat, but I don't know what part of the world you are in to know for sure. Plus the smaller the garden the less odor control you will need. 4 maybe 6 plants good start. Some stuff to ponder, any more question? :roorrip: :peace:
:xmas:

Re: Need help with growing indoors.........

Thanks for the advice, I really needed some type of direction. I feel you on the idea of growing in the room, I dont live with anybody and I dont even have nobody over my attic apartment because its hard to trust anybody now a days. The reason why I brought up all of the other locations was because soon I plan to get a seperate place to grow. But for now I stay on the east coast in new england in conneticut. I live in a two bedroom attic apartment and its really spacious, so I will use one of the rooms to experiment. I heard that they have vaporizers, but do those things really work? and if I go with that 400 watt swicthed ballest will my electrical bill look shady or just normal? its already cold where im at as far as weather goes but do u think I need a air condintioner for that little bit of light or should I just stick to using a fan? :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom