Need some help on my grow set-up.

green7

Im planning on using 600 watt metal halide light for my first grow. Im worried about the smell because I live in a three family house and the place I rent is in the attic, but its a 2 bedroom and its real spacious like a normal apartment. Ive heard of vaporizers but anybody who really knows how to get rid of smell please let me know. Also im just a tad bit paranoid about the whole electrical bill thing and the fact that cops can fly a helicopter over your house and see the heat with the infared. All I want to do is learn how to grow so I could get a second grow house, do a couple big batches to help me get some money to pay bills while I go to college fulltime, thats it, nothing long term but anywayz I need help with the questions I just asked, I stay in new england in the U.S.A. :thanks:

If your worried about either heat or the electric bill go with cfls. You can get a hell of a grow done with them. Their much cheaper, they run much cooler which means less venting. There are some very inexpensive ways o treat odor, best just google it..I just got a vapor genie pipe almost no smell at all only 60 bucks total.:peace:

yeah until you have your own extremely private place for growing you may want to go with T-5 fluorescent lights or the CFL method. as for smell, there are jars of anti-smelling agents you can buy and you just let them sit around w/o the lid or you can get time released sprays, ozone generators, or the best over-all... carbon filters. btw it is illegal for the police to point a infrared light at your house and use it in court w/o a warrant.

Back
Top Bottom