need help with hash plz.

oshritah

hello everyone i gust come here yesterday...
however i can't find nothing about hash.
i want to know how i make it, so if someone will help me i be graetfull
:hmmmm:

Re: need help with hash plz....

Quite easy, get a kif box, store your bud in there, after an ounce or so has been apssed through it should have enough kif to press into hash. Either press it together with your fingers or put it between 2 sheets of baking paper and run an iron on low over it for a min or two

a wooden box with a screen and a try under the screen to collect the kif or trichromes (the little crystaly things on weed). They can be picked up online or at a headshop for a reasonable price.

Just made some sweet Hash an hour ago. Go to any craft sotre and get either a paper making mesh screen, or a silk screen of about 120 to 150 thread count. Break up all your bud or shake, and sift it through the screen. Run it across with your hand, use a credit card whatever, only the trichomes will fall through. Collect this powder.

Next step, place all the powder into the palstic wrapping of a cigarette pack, and tape it tight with scotch tape. Next wrap a few layers of newspaper around it and tape the paper. Soak this under hot water until all the paper is saturated. Place this packet into an oven at 175 defrees celsius for about 8-10 mins. Take out of oven and using either a rolling pin, or even a soup can, roll the packet, pressing the semi melted trichomes together. Once this is pressed, palce in the freezeruntil its cool, cut it open and voila, HASH. Hope this makes sense. Feel free to msg me for details.

Link doesnt seem to work for me, oh well.

No matter what style you use, press, cold water extraction, HASH is an excellent way to fulfill all you THC requirments, I should know

2 little bowls from my Hash Pipe and my eyes are watering like the good old days.

LJ, go to the Entertainment section of this site, and click on Documentaries, then click on Cat in the Hash

Lord Jebus said:
Next step, place all the powder into the palstic wrapping of a cigarette pack, and tape it tight with scotch tape. Next wrap a few layers of newspaper around it and tape the paper. Soak this under hot water until all the paper is saturated. Place this packet into an oven at 175 defrees celsius for about 8-10 mins. Take out of oven and using either a rolling pin, or even a soup can, roll the packet, pressing the semi melted trichomes together. Once this is pressed, palce in the freezeruntil its cool, cut it open and voila, HASH. Hope this makes sense. Feel free to msg me for details.

Thats how I do it. Just set the oven to 350 and put the little pack in there for 12min. Roll it out then pop it in the freezer for a while. Works great, and is really easy. I think I'm going to make some when I get back from class.

Lord jebus is right seen a video of that method once and it looks very simple. just got a grinder with a pollen collector from the gas station twelve bucks! i been grinding bud and putting kief on top of the bowl really gets me ripped!

Ok. The easiest way is to get a silkscreen and a mirrior but the keif boxes are better. They dry the buds out nicely so that the trichomes can fall free through the screen onto the lucite plastic below. Then you can scrape them up and smoke them that way or press it.

If you want to press it I reccomend a pollen press for med-large amounts. I just bought one and it works very good indeed. I don't like to press the hash with any plastic bags because they will add a nasty taste and you will get plastic in your hash. This is how I used to do it and now i have learned better.

The most expensive way is cold-water bubble hash but you need special filter bags and ALOT of plant material to accomplish this sucessfully. It is really more meant for growers to use all the leaf and sucker buds. I would stick to the dry stuff it is easy and works great.

Back
Top Bottom