Need help with irrigation system and electrical timer

cufix

Hello guys,

I'm using "Gib irrigation system" as shown on a picture below and I was wondering if anyone else is using it? Because I don't know how to solve this problem: As you can see there is 20 tiny pipes and my solution is slowly dripping out, and the problem comes when I use this and only this system to water my plants. Not the whole pot is getting even watered, I think alot of solution is just passing through the pot and out. I should build something that would more eavenly spread solution through the pot, any ideas?

And about electrical timer, I need one that has 1min minimal interval and it has possibility to set daily schedule. So it must be digital. I had one for around 15-20€ and it let me down each time I used it. Once I came in my grow room and this system has been ON all the time since last planned "turn on" time. It almost ruined my pump. So I need one that trully is reliable and not so expensive. I've been thinking about something like "raspberry pi" or some computer like that and then somehow connect it to my irrigation system and then write one simple script for scheduling it. Anyone has any better/simple idea?
Thanks!

gib_irrigation_set_20_1_2.jpg

Thanks booth of you! :)

I'll probabbly make a drip irrigation ring by myself and will see how it works.

And I'm also buying electrical timer which is almost the same one as crankz1 showed me, which I found in local store around here. I hope it won't let me down.

thanks mate :) and of course, back at you with all best wishes ;)

Back
Top Bottom