Need help with outdoor growing.

BeanerBoy

No joke here, spell the letters out for you all N-O-O-B.
If anybody can tell me exactly what i need to accomplish for outdoor growing to work. Damn, that'd be appreciated

Here is my input

If you have ever grown the luscious green herbs inside before then you should have an idea on how to grow outside. It is very different but very much the same. You now have natural sunlight and other factors that affect a good grow, like rain, temperature, wind, all the elements of life on earth.

First, you will need to germinate you seeds. Once germinated, you shall put them into small pots, USE BIODEGRADABLE POTS. These pots should be filled with nice organic soil. Cover the pots with a clear plastic bag to keep moisture in, (this acts like a greenhouse). Grow these for awhile outside in your "spot" until they have their second or third true leaves. Then dig a hole in the ground and fill it with organic soil. Depending on how many plants you grow, your hole should be bigger the more you have. This is why you should use biodegradable pots...you can just put those pots into the ground and the roots will grow through the pots. Pay attention to your plants a lot. Plants seem to like human contact. I mean is seems the more attention and effort I put into my plants, the better they turn out. YOU SHOULD START THE OPERATION IN LATE MAY, EARLY JUNE if you life in a hot humidified area like California or anywhere that is hot all year long. If you life somewhere where the seasons are evident like Montana or Wyoming, then start in Late June. Water your plants daily if they dont have any other source of water. It is nice to grow next to a creek or pond. Your plants will grow a lot during the next month. Your plants will use all the nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorous and all those very importants things that they can. They will be working hard and so should you.

PLEASE, ASK ME ANY MORE QUESTIONS THAT YOU NEED ANSWERS TO.

Any brand name fertilizer is fine. Its the ?-?-? numbers that matter. On the bottle there will be a number it will be like 10-15-10 or maybe 15-10-15. These numbers represent Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium. These are the three main fertilizer elements that the plants use for energy and food. Every grower has their own set numbers, I for instance use 10-15-10 for my veg. stage. I then use 15-15-15 for the late veg. to very early flower stage. I only use it for the early stage because the plant will taste like crap if you use a lot of fertilizer. I dont use any fertilizers for the rest of the plants life. You can and maybe it will make your plants look awsome, but for people like me, marijuana these days is all about quality taste and bakedness at the same time. Start using you fertilizer once the plants are growing all right, like around a month into the grow. You can use it earlier but give your plants some time to grow without steroids. You might mutate them. hahaha. Well thats it i think, i dont know, i am stoned.

The method I use is I put how ever many seeds in a damp paper towel and fold the paper towel to thickin the layers. I then proceed to put these into plastic bags and wait for the next day. Sometimes germinating can take a day sometimes weeks. :cool:

yep and plant seed into soil when 1/4 -1/2 inch of the tap root has popped out of the seed and becares full not to damage it..... and plant seed the same distance below soils surface.....then it can take upto a week to break the soils surface(normaly 2-3 days though).

stay cool

have germinated many seeds alot of different methods but my favorite is one i learned in kindergarten put your seeds in a plastic ziplock sandwich bag fill the bag with water not to full just enough to cover the seeds no more then a inch tape to window where sun light is shining thenwatch and wait i did in kindergarten with beans another trick i learned is food coloring will change the colors of rose petels it works best with hydro but when using soil u can add food coloring to the water use a good amount turn the water purple then water with it and tell people you got that purple or the orange crush red fire the blue dot blue heaven whatever

the quickest way to germinate seeds is to put them in a small glass of water for 24 hrs.with a temp. between 70-90 until sprouts show ,then put them in paper towel or ground with sprouts face up.

Back
Top Bottom