Needing help with nutes for outdoor

ogkev

Hello all, started my grow outdoors. I have a MK ultra, a Northern Lights #5, a Blueberry, and a Blue Dream, all feminized seeds that I put in the ground and have sprouted. I do have a question though about nutes to use outdoors. Last season, I used Alaska Brand Fish Fert at 5-1-1 for veg, and Alaska Brand Moorbloom for flowering at 0-10-10, both being slow release nutes. Last year was an ok crop, but definitely not up to potential. Are slow release nutes good to use outdoors, or do I need to find something else? If I do need to find something new, what are good outdoor nutes to use? Thank for all the help.

You could get some black earth, or some super soil to dig in to your garden. If you use either of those you might be able to get away without needing to feed your plants. Last year I grew one plant in the ground, and I didn't need to feed her at all. It mostly depends on how rich your soil is and how well you amend it.

You could get some black earth, or some super soil to dig in to your garden. If you use either of those you might be able to get away without needing to feed your plants. Last year I grew one plant in the ground, and I didn't need to feed her at all. It mostly depends on how rich your soil is and how well you amend it.
I'd go with adding in as much super soil as you can. But make sure your plants are about three weeks old before adding the super soil as it is much too rich for baby plants.

I germinate my plants inside and then move them outside after hardening them off. Then I plant them into my big planters in home made super soil.

Here are a few pics from my last grow like this:

Back
Top Bottom