Nute help!

Bonasher

hi everybody,

Grown before but this is the first time I am using more than water to feed.
Dude gave me a recipe for nutes, been using it 4 weeks now and seems fine but wondering if I could do better.

Mix as follows per gallon of water:
1.5 tsp FF Big Bloom
0.5 tsp Nitrozyme
1.0 tsp FF Grow Big
0.25 tsp Silica Blast

I am growing outdoors in 5 gallon buckets with FF ocean forest soil. Girls are about 6 weeks old in veg and mostly healthy. Been feeding as soil drys out. Trying hard not to over do it. Will post pics as soon as I figure out how.

one of my girls. still trying to figure out how to post pics
overlay-roundp.gif

I'd be interested in hearing what others think of your feeding schedule. I'm doing my first outdoor grow. I dug holes that took about 4 bags of Ocean Forest, roughly 30" x 30" x 30". I'm feeding them Grow Big with every other watering, which I'm doing every other day. That's all I plan to do for a couple months. I'll post pictures at some point.

hi everybody,

Grown before but this is the first time I am using more than water to feed.
Dude gave me a recipe for nutes, been using it 4 weeks now and seems fine but wondering if I could do better.

Mix as follows per gallon of water:
1.5 tsp FF Big Bloom
0.5 tsp Nitrozyme
1.0 tsp FF Grow Big
0.25 tsp Silica Blast

I am growing outdoors in 5 gallon buckets with FF ocean forest soil. Girls are about 6 weeks old in veg and mostly healthy. Been feeding as soil drys out. Trying hard not to over do it. Will post pics as soon as I figure out how.

I usually do: water,water,feed. Don't know much about your nutes but I do have a question. The feeding you're using are those full strength? If not, and you have been going 4 weeks with them now, you can go up on the nutes a little.

Back
Top Bottom