Need help with plants grown in F.F. Coco-Loco going into flower soon!

Seniorweeder

Happy New Year to all . For starters if u look in the pic u can see my 12/12 grow line on the back wall of my homemade grow box. Thats where im changing the light schedule. I want to do some LST for my first grow but as u can see my plants are too cramped because im waiting on pre-flowers so I can get rid of any males to open up space, and I don't see any yet. Are these old enough to see that yet? Bigger question is if anybody body here has used Bush Doctor Coco-loco I would greatly appreciate your input on when and how to add nutes? They have been grown in the Coco-Loco with only "Cal-mag" added at every watering based on a grower friend on here and her advise. The Nutes I purchased when I started are "Advanced Nutrients", 3 part type. Is it totally necessary to use any for flowering, if so what difference will in make for flowering? Also how much and when to start in coordination with going to 12/12 lighting!

GIRLS 1-3-20.JPG

@Closetgrwr27 has a thread mentioning BushDoctorCocoLoco.

Your plants are stupendous! What a lovely garden you ended up with, brother. That does the heart good, even if you have a couple males in there (back left & back right...IF i had to bet). The rest are displaying characteristics that give me an impression of a female.

Don't ever count them out. ;)

Click on that "magnifying glass" and type in Bush Doctor Coco Loco. Aside from your posts, there are a few that mention it. I chose to post Closet's link due to the sheer amount of info that was given in a small snippet. Closetgrwr seems to be on top of their game.

Thanks Patient Bro, And thanks a TON for the encouragement and advise , that made my day! BTW as far as the plants in back left and right, they are "Black Waters" and older than the other 3 which are "Blu-Lime-Skunks", the BLSs have darker leaf color and seem to have tighter nodes!

I am also getting ready to exfoliate again as they keep filling up with fan leaves, should I leave some on or clean em all up for light/wind exposure before going into 12/12?

Hmm...i would only take away ones that are definitely covering up a shoot that is close to the top. Once you flip, you are going to want to clean up the bottom 1/3 at least. Cleaning up the bottom 1/3 may include tops you are presently wanting to get light to.

Take in to account branches you may be eliminating in the future when you start your next defoliating.

Ok great thanks. One more thing, I understand that by using LST u create more colas, but if u don't do that how can u tell how many colas u may get versus just stems with buds on their ends on each plant? I mean if I can get 4/5 or 6 colas per plants with a nice long formation I will be extremely happy and may just leave them alone because I can grow about 4 plants that way versus 2 plants spread all out with LST, if that makes sense!.

Ok great thanks. One more thing, I understand that by using LST u create more colas, but if u don't do that how can u tell how many colas u may get versus just stems with buds on their ends on each plant? I mean if I can get 4/5 or 6 colas per plants with a nice long formation I will be extremely happy and may just leave them alone because I can grow about 4 plants that way versus 2 plants spread all out with LST, if that makes sense!.
Another good thing about training your plants well is Airflow! I lollipop everything inside. I’m so terrified of molds and bud rot. I don’t take chances inside. Well I try not to. I like smaller plants with medium size nuggets. But that’s me. Good luck school!

Back
Top Bottom