Need help with Spidermites in late bloom

Darkhorse Gardens

420 Member
I have had a very clean outdoor grow all summer. I am getting ready to start my 10 day flush prior to harvest and just started seeing Spider mites on my plants. Not sure where they came from since i check the girls daily with magnifying optics. They have been on a regular cycle of Spinosasd and BT for normal pests and worms. I want to kill the little buggers but am worried about damaging my final product. I have had one suggestion about diluted alcohol and water but want some idea about how this will effect my final product. PLEASE HELP.

I wouldn't spray, unless it's plain water to rinse them

I'd do the flush. Then when harvest, wash the buds, search this forum for bud washing

Others who have had this situation may reply with 1st hand Info, but that's what I would do

Thanks Scorpio!! I am debating on Neem Oil. I have read that you can use it up to 3 days before harvest, but I feel like it adds a harshness to the buds for smoking. I did a full recon on all of the colas and only found the basturds on one big cola. Might just spray that one and the immediate ones around it. Pray for a good harvest. :p:p

I wouldn't spray with neem, not good on buds this far in flower

I'd spray with water to try and blast critters off over the next week or so, then wash em in a h202 water mix when ya harvest

I was just led to this bit of information regarding milk as a foliar spray. Click my link to my Journal and scroll to the very last page. @firsteverflip gave it as some advice for me and I plan on trying it tomorrow. Milk, I dunno, maybe OK this late in flower. Worth reading.
Thanks brother. I appreciate the hook up.
I was just led to this bit of information regarding milk as a foliar spray. Click my link to my Journal and scroll to the very last page. @firsteverflip gave it as some advice for me and I plan on trying it tomorrow. Milk, I dunno, maybe OK this late in flower. Worth reading.

Back
Top Bottom