PLEASE HELP Spidermite help during Bloom stage

growninnorcal

Okay, I don't know what to do about this since I'm 3 days into my bloom stage and my plants are 4.5-5 feet tall. I seemed t have had a full on attack of spidermites and their spreading. I was recommended and bought "Take Down" for this problem but wanted to know everyones experience with it and how to use it (both applying and dosing since sometimes individuals use a more diluted solution). Please help!

I've read other threads but it didn't really state what stage their plants were in. Thanks

Just read more from other threads.

How about lady bugs as a natural way? Never used other insects to combat pests. Would it be a bad idea? I run 10x10x8 room with 30 plants. how many lady bugs would be sufficient 1,500+? Or should I just use the hot shot strip and "Take Down". Please help anyone?

I would use neem oil this close to harvest. Just spray the plants once every 3 days and make sure you spray the underside of the leaves good because thats where they hide. Be careful not to overdue it because you can kill the plants. Spidermites are actually fairly easy to stop in there tracks, even straight water will slow them way down. They drown very easily. They have a 3 or 4 day egg cycle whish is why you want to hit them every 3 days. About 10 days total should have them under control.

Thanks for everyone input. I talked to alot of growers around the area and I'm going to use floramite. I heard great things about this application along with killing eggs too. If anyone has any tips please chime in, I plan on spraying tomorrow afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom