Need Help with stunned girl (with pics)

fern

Hello there.
Five weeks ago I started growing a Critical by Dinafem, from seed.
It got stuck with a seed membrane during germination, but after a succesfull operation, the little one started to grow as intended.
Two weeks into grow I started noticing it was going pretty slow. I had just recently grown 2 very healthy and succesfull Automaxxes in the very same setup. I know non autos are slower, but I still felt there was something wrong. The soil I used on the later one was a pretty low quality: It didn't drain well and when dry, it hardened a lot. So i decided to transplant the little one (about on week three, when she was looking like just a few days old.)
I used 33/33/33 ratio leaf soil/perlite/compost-wormcasting soil, on which I've grown awesome tomatoes.
With the transplant I aded a very diluted rooting agent (twice as diluted as indicated in the envelope) to help her root.
And now, two weeks after the transplant, things aren't looking better. (see pics!)
She's growing her leaf sets, already arround node 4, but she's very very small, and very slow.
Her 1st set of true leaves and cotiledons dried up and fell, and now her fisr pair of 3 finger leaves are getting yellow and starting to fall.
Her top leaves are still healthy green, but with some paler green spots.
I've watched the regular nutrient deficit/excess simptom charts, but I just don't want to make a desition just on something that looks similar and end up killing her.
Can someone please help me get this girl going?

There are my growbox (60l x 60t x 40w cm) light specs:
50 CFL wats (25 cool light, 25 warm light)
50 LED wats
She's about 20cm away from the lights.

She's in a 3 litre pot with a 33/33/33 leaf soil/perlite/compost-worm-casting medium.
I water her with tap water (water in my town is very pure, and has stable 5-6 ph, never been an issue with anything I grow)
About 30 to 50 ml every other day, when the soil is dry.
Just fed her a tiny bit of rooting agent (NPK 2,5/10/5) once, very diluted.

The pics (remember this is a 5-6 week old plant):

CAM00554.jpg

CAM00556.jpg

CAM005551.jpg

Spray it with some b-52 and voodoo juice after flushing your soil with water. Tomorrow give it half strength dose of what a seedling needs and work back up to regular feedings on schedule after it pops back. Earthworm castings make a good tea that won't burn and has tons of healthy microbes in it.

what is the ph of your soil should be 6.8 ish?? also, water ph should be 6.8 ish, how hot is it getting in the grow box?? whats the humidity??

PH of soil and water is neutral. Don't have the means to measure with presition, but they range between 5.5 and 6.5.
Temp goes from 17ºC at night, to 25-27ºC during the hotest hours of the day.
Humidity ranges from 65% at night to 42-47% during the day.
The lights are sert to 19/5 (because I need to sleep and the fans make lots of noise)

what is the ph of your soil should be 6.8 ish?? also, water ph should be 6.8 ish, how hot is it getting in the grow box?? whats the humidity??

PH of soil and water is neutral. Don't have the means to measure with presition, but they range between 5.5 and 6.5.
Temp goes from 17ºC at night, to 25-27ºC during the hotest hours of the day.
Humidity ranges from 65% at night to 42-47% during the day.
The lights are set to 19/5 (because I need to sleep and the fans make lots of noise)

well, 2 and a half months have passed.
After a thorough trimming, (left only 2 fan leaves), she started to climb her way up.
It seemed it was a vascular problem (kind of a tumor i guess).
Now she's 35cm tall and 4 weeks into in flowering stage.
While small, she has about 9 budding spots, very thick, and thriving with trichomes.
She smells like strawberries and im quite eager to know the kind of high she's gonna give me.
:)

there she is under 135w of led.
See that clump of leaves at her bottom? that's where the vascular problem is.

IMG_20150222_195440383.jpg

Back
Top Bottom