Need help

Mizz4949

What's up 420 I'm new to the growing I plan to get a aerogarden and some auto flowering lowryder seeds. I'm having a hard time on what Nutrients to get being as though its a short grown plant. Btw are there any short growing auto flowing seeds that have a very strong but smooth high

Im in the same boat but im also trying to find out what would be the best lights/set up for me to get since im a beginer. only grown once and it was outdoor this would be my first time attempting an indoor grow and i also plan on getting the auto flowering seeds.

Hey guys I'm new to growing to. I don't know much on aero beside I wanna try but about the seed I personally would never buy auto seeds cause small yeild I heard but once I seem my buddy's auto I most deffenently will be only purchasing auto for the most part.. There small good size yeild n also great for indoor hope that help a little

what kind of lights do you suggest for auto and also where is the best spot to get seeds?

What's up 420 I'm new to the growing I plan to get a aerogarden and some auto flowering lowryder seeds. I'm having a hard time on what Nutrients to get being as though its a short grown plant. Btw are there any short growing auto flowing seeds that have a very strong but smooth high

Instead of finding some fertilizer, grow in soil and strategically upgrade your container's as it grows.

Lowryder series........

Im in the same boat but im also trying to find out what would be the best lights/set up for me to get since im a beginer. only grown once and it was outdoor this would be my first time attempting an indoor grow and i also plan on getting the auto flowering seeds.

T5 HO Lights. Get the 6 lamp 4 ft.
Auto-lowryder #2 series gene line.

I would avoid Autos and go with a short fat indica-hybrid phenotype.

Hey guys I'm new to growing to. I don't know much on aero beside I wanna try but about the seed I personally would never buy auto seeds cause small yeild I heard but once I seem my buddy's auto I most deffenently will be only purchasing auto for the most part.. There small good size yeild n also great for indoor hope that help a little

Yeah but Auto's are a weird and finicky brand. They are not for beginners. Regardless of what is said. And they don't produce the buzz that most are going for.

Seeds can be obtained in Mexico from the Sinola cartel in Nuevo Laredo.... I would call them first... they are kind of hard to deal with if you just show up asking for hand-outs....

Yeah but Auto's are a weird and finicky brand. They are not for beginners. Regardless of what is said. And they don't produce the buzz that most are going for.

Ill agree with that the buddy of mine has been growing for years n has had great success with autos as well. N I was say that if your going for a nice could small indoor grows for personal autos are not a bad way to go n get ahold on. The only way you learn is trying until you find what works with ur grow environment... Autos also take a significantly less amount of time as well as maintenance seeing that they automatically flower you don't have to be as consistent with light source things like that if you don't have a timer or have something to do n can't get home in time to get ur lights on or off. Just saying autos are not bad now if u have room for like 5 plus plant I do not see the point in autos because u obviously have the space for good sized plants... I also recocomend not putting as many plants as your room can hold. Figure out what you can hold n drip a few plants then go with that amount. They like there space n don't wanna be bunched n cramped. Plus more space to grow means bigger yields that can be more then plants that are cramped together n don't get all the light n growth they can take.

i live in MA any other way to get seeds since im not going to be leaving the state any time soon lol... also i have a few plants growing outside right now and they started to bud like 2 weeks ago but since then, really havnt progressed at all. any suggestions on how i can make the buds grow bigger faster? ill show a few pics even though they are not the best and see what everyone thinks.
the ones where it just looks like pistils is at the top of the plant. the ones that are acually small buds are coming from where the stems meet the stalk. would really appreciate everyones feed back like i said im new to this and dont know anyone besides everyone on the site that knows about growing and can help me learn and get better. thanks
image3614.jpg
image3615.jpg
image3616.jpg
image3617.jpg

Haven't tried anything because I'm still learning and didn't know what would help and what would hurt. How long does it usually take from when the first buds show till they can be harvested? Also I have 3 plants that haven't shown pistils or anything yet but also have no balls should I just assume there male since the others that have flowered were planted at the same exact time? There big beautiful plants so don't want to get rid of them if there's a chance they could be female but deft dont want to find out there male the hard way and have them drop pollen. I'm also doing the lst method not sure if that changes anything on the questions I've asked

is it normal for the females to flower a few weeks before males? and are P and K the only thing i can do to speed up budding they havnt got any bigger in 2 weeks since they flowered.

seriously, go get yourself some Super Thrive, it contains ALL the micronutrients needed for optimal plant growth and it takes very little added to your regular watering schedule, like a 1/4tsp per gallon. It definitely works, tried it on my first grow and within days, my plants bushed right out like I had never seen before. Super Thrive all the way. Also along the lines of autos that are smooth and potent, try Critical Jack Herrer, it smokes well, gives a great buzz, and usually flowers within 60 days from seed. Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom