Need help...

JeremyDiamond

I live in Pensacola FL, Marijuana isn't decriminalized, there is no medical law, no hemp law... I am diagnosed with Tourette's Syndrome, I use Marijuana to help control my tics instead of my prescription meds because they make me sick to my stomach, light headed, very sleepy... but I was wondering if there is a law stopping me from going to a state where it is used for medicinal purposes, getting all the requirements to posses it legally and bring it back?
The sooner I get an answer the better...

Move to a MMJ-friendly state, stay and become an activist & hope to change things, become a criminal in the eyes of your state legislators, or suffer.

BtW, welcome to the club.

I know a few people in your shoes - different conditions, but... Some of them are physically incapable of growing. Occasionally they will run into someone who can help them out so that they either get some free meds or cheap ($100/lid or less). While they have no steady access to their meds, they aren't paying $300+ a bag like in CA or the like.

I don't really know which is worse.

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

I echo TS's comment that you might want to consider relocating. Easy to me to say of course ;)

Florida won't accept you bringing it back, and you won't be able to register as a non-resident.

Hey JD...all of us that live in illegal states face the same plight as you do....that is all the more reason to get active and demand our rights as Americans and push for the re structuring of the current laws...that will allow us to self medicate instead of turning us into criminals....welcome to 420 by the way:welcome::grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom