Need Seeds!

trigger-420

Kk so can i get every ones opinion please. I am needing some more seeds. Funds are low and i need a reputable bank or party to get some more from. I had a couple questions and was wanting some feedback.

1. If i order from Amsterdam, which seems like the capital when it comes to this, what kind of wait, if any can i expect when ordering from there?

2. Is White Widow a good strain for beginners such as myself? if not, what would you recommend? Looking for a strain that offers the best pain relief. specifically for my back. C1, C2 and C3 are shot.

3. Would it be best to order regular seeds and then let them pollinate to create my own stock of seeds? Or would it be best to order Feminized or to just Feminize myself?

thanks again guys for all input and advice. I am hoping my third attempt and my second loss has got me pointed into the right direction and i am actually looking to purchase some good seeds now. Oh also, someone who accepts Paypal would be best.

if i was you i would order 5 feminized seeds. nirvana is a good seedbank.
ive always used them. and if something goes wrong they always made good.

well changed the order up. Ordered The 5 feminized white widow and then ordered the mystery box heehhe with 5 feminized. fun fun..

What are the best Nutes out there and if ihave some Miracle Grow, is that OK to use?

Blue planet all the way {just got mine}. Used MG once and learned allot of what not to do.
Read the grow journals before you start. Don't sprout until you're set up. Room/Box, light/timer, water, nutes, airflow, PH control, grow medium (or not). Don't know how big you're going, but consider a mum and clones. LOVE your tag line

gotcha, thanks tons bro-hamster. i appreciate the post. This is what makes this community the best. Everyone i have talked to has said Blue Planet. so guess what? i am going with BP ehehehheh. thanks again man. you rock. <-nugs to you :thanks:

Everyone i have talked to has said Blue Planet.

He's our in-house nutrient guy.

Just kidding, but he IS a sponsor who actively participates in the forums, makes (as in, mixes them up himself) a great set of products, offers them at a very reasonable price, and is always willing to give advice when asked. Think I even saw him help someone who was using a competitor's product. (Go tell Pepsi you need help with your Coca-Cola product and see how much help you get, lol.) Just an all-around great guy.

Blue Planet Nutrients

Back
Top Bottom