Need some answers please

420inOregon

My SEnsi star turned hermy all of them 6 total.Im just getting banannas on my buds Im 42 days into flower and would really hate to pull them.I was thinking if I carfully pull the banannas off I should end up with miniamal seeds I hope.I have 4 Og Kush in the room also that has not been infected to my naked eye.The Kush is doing great,the Sensi star was doing great. I dont know what I did to stress them out.I keep notes on everything I do down to plugging in a fan.Nothing out of the norm.Here is some pics
012353.JPG

My whole garden
1_Girl_in_Flower.JPG

The Kush

Shit dont have 1 of the sensi star

Re: Need some answers please.

well first off... I wouldn't be minding the hermies!!! in fact I welcome them in my grow room!!! think about the savings you are making there!!! every single seed that you will get is going to be a fem seed!!! I have used nothing but Fem seeds from a hermie plant!!! And I have gotten a female every single time!!!
When you find the naners, just take some scissors and clip them off...GENTLY!!! so as not to pop them if your trying to not get the fem seeds!!! you can also contain it by putting a sandwich bag over a nug or 2 with the naners popping on them!!!

here is a video about Hermies!!! It has helped out a lot of people that get herms!!!

Hermaphroditic Cannabis - YouTube

I wish you the best brotha!!! :peacetwo:

Hey man astonr is right...we live and learn....keep them going until thier finished and harvest normally......I would personally turn them all to oil...but that's me.....you will still get a smokable bud....just alot lower THC ....but still LOTS....so dont waste your hard work and keep your head up and finish them out..... I have oiled like 5 crops of all hermies......so I feel yah....word

Im going to smoke them all that hard work, people that say pull them mind you have poundage harvesting every week. Also have multi rooms. No Im going to smoke them its just seeds and yes like you said Aston420 they are fim seeds . Well check this out I got a cross OG Kush/Sensi Star just dont know how breeding works.I did it without trying.
Yes I trust your opinions I read enough on this site to know whos who and who knows what.You 2 I trust thanks for your guys input. I will be smoking my own shortly
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom