Need help please on week 7 budding

Tazgreeny

hi can anyone help me i am in week 7 of budding and noticed my plants have slowed dwn on water feeding is this normal as i waterd them on sat cheaked today monday theve taken some water but they still look ok and helthey i have started to notice my tryclomes are clowdey with maybe 2 red dots but my plants are only 51 days into flowering but the sensi star seeds say 56-65 days its making no scence to me this is my first grow indoors as are my plants ready for harvest or not i dnt want to loses them leave them and find the thc has declined thanks again all the help that i need thanks stef

hi can anyone help me i am in week 7 of budding and noticed my plants have slowed dwn on water feeding is this normal as i waterd them on sat cheaked today monday theve taken some water but they still look ok and helthey i have started to notice my tryclomes are clowdey with maybe 2 red dots but my plants are only 51 days into flowering but the sensi star seeds say 56-65 days its making no scence to me this is my first grow indoors as are my plants ready for harvest or not i dnt want to loses them leave them and find the thc has declined thanks again all the help that i need thanks stef

If your trichromes are mostly cloudy and starting to turn Amber, now would be the time to flush. And harvest in about a week. You could harvest now if you wanted more of a head high, but if you're running hydro, I'd recommend at least a few days to flush out the nutes.

i am using biobizz top max and bloom witch ive been told that it is organic and no need to flush but im using soil mix but do i need to flush or not i have noticed amber spots and cloudy so i must be in early stage 3 is that right ive no idea as a new be lol

i am using biobizz top max and bloom witch ive been told that it is organic and no need to flush but im using soil mix but do i need to flush or not i have noticed amber spots and cloudy so i must be in early stage 3 is that right ive no idea as a new be lol

If no need to flush then you're ready to harvest whenever you like. More Amber trichromes are just going to lessen the head high and add to the body. Too much Amber and you can end up with a sleeping pill.

thanks man been great help ive got a pack of dutch passion have u used these plants at all as ive been givern 3 blackberry krush auto flower and fem seeds or the outlaw and the utamate ordernary fem seeds as im medical user as i have spine pain just wonderd if there was any other i could try thanks again god bless :thumb:

I flush even my organic plants now, not a bad thing and I've noticed a slight burst of growth after I do it. Just my two cents. :Namaste: Love my critical sensi star harvests, btw.

Good luck on your harvest!

Get a good magnifier, Look at the seed pods. The hairs turning color marks the beginning not the end of ripening. Pick a good lateral bud and bend it so it opens enough to see the pods (rhizomes). at first they will be kinda flattened, When they plump and become fat you are close. I usually figure a week or two from the time they look ready. After the rhizomes have fattened look to the resin balls on the trichomes. Personally I look for about twenty % of the Trichome balls to start showing some amber in them. P.S. If you harvest early you can easily wind up with less than Half / the finished buds, than if you wait another 7-10 days.. It's been called the Double up week as long as I've been growing. (20 years)

Different plants are as different as you and me. Some need to be flushed, some don't. I tell the difference by taste. When you are close, Pull a shade leaf and put it in your mouth (just the stem end, don't need to eat it). Nibble at it and suck on it for a minute, like a piece of straw. The more it tastes like water the better, also NOTE the spot on your tongue where it was touching. If you detect a bitterness and a slight pinching feeling at the spot, the plant definitely needs rinsing, if it tastes like water and has no bitterness a 1000 gallons or water won't make a difference.

56 to 65 days is the breeders suggestion on how long the strain takes to complete full flowering give or take a week or two but can be strain dependent & environmental conditions to achieve with in said time frame.

Most strains i've grown are around 7 to 9 weeks, one strain i could harvest at week 7 others took 8 to 9 weeks to where i like my tric development & mostly all cloudy.

Then their is the personal choice on how you like you tric coloring... i aim for near on 100% cloudy myself.

In the past their has been debate on flushing organic vs salt based nutrients !

Most may say you don't have to worry to much about flushing organics perhaps a week at best others may do the whole 2 week flush as a precaution.

Salt/synthetic based stuff ye flush 10 to 14 days it helps a lot.

Mmm taste & quality of smoke can also be contributed by the slow air dry & curing period.

Drying to fast may trap chlorophyll & other plant pigments with in the bud which may lead to a bad taste...

The curing part is a standard 2 weeks most would use for some thing worth smoking taste may not be all that great at first but a longer curing process of 2 to 3 months can really bring out the best in the bud :thumb:

thanks im def holding back started flush of normal water and looked an hr ago theve started forsting up like the pictures of sensi star so i will continue to flush for the rest of the week thank you again stef

Back
Top Bottom