Turned hermy 40 days into flower

420inOregon

Yeah all my Sensi Star turned hermy.I dont know what stressed them.I kept a log of everything and check it. Nothing, My Sativa plants are fine all I been doing is plucking of these banannas on top of my buds. Im just going to keep plucking and watching my Sativas. Im41 days into flower they are almost done. It just pisses me off all that time and hard work.I was woundering If Sensi Star is proned to turning hermy I dont know but here is some pics
1_Girl_in_Flower.JPG
012353.JPG
013340.JPG
001799.JPG
002834.JPG

thats really unfortunate... sorry to hear that..

your sure you dont have any light leaks anywhere? or stressed them out heat wise in the first week or so of flipping 12/12?

nope, I'm begening to think it is genetics because all the Sensi Star turned. I hope its not going to be to bad.I'm going to let them grow and see. Yes it is unfortuate that this has happened.

hmm, if i remember correctly... sensi star is from paradise.

did you get the seeds from them? if so maybe send them a message. maybe they are aware of a bad batch, and will send you some new ones?

Maybe some stray pollen snuck in ur room?

I had an Afghan Kush go hermie on me in the third week of flower. I boiled it down to a light leak. Only a couple of buds have seeds, all others are clean. I would be pissed too. What an awesome grow!!!! Tell us a little about your grow techniques....I wanna know.

nothing to really tell you. I try to keep it simple.TLC ask the questions you would like to know but Im a little bummed right now as you can see they turned hermy and I stilll think It was genetics I wiil know on my next grow.Im going to let them do there trip and pick banannas of top try and elemenate some seeds the only good I can say is I got a cross OG Kush and Sensi Star but it may have hermy trait I will try a couple in a different room of course But like I said I will let them run there course. Everyone that says to pull them are not in my condiction I dont have poundage or several rooms or mass stains Besides I need my meds in the morning cause of nause (Morning sickness) LMAO and I really hate to buy my meds I dont trust people to grow for me and I love to grow its relaxing. Anyways I will try to answer any questions you may have.
Ganjahoarder:peace:

Back
Top Bottom