2 weeks into flower/hermie

hoovdawg

420 Member
Hey guys did a super low budget grow. 2 weeks into flower, box got a little too hot and she hermied. I pulled off all the pollen sacs but idk she just dont look right. Should I toss her or keep her going? She's the only one in the box.

25078.jpeg

25081.jpeg

25082.jpeg

25083.jpeg

Hey guys did a super low budget grow. 2 weeks into flower, box got a little too hot and she hermied. I pulled off all the pollen sacs but idk she just dont look right. Should I toss her or keep her going? She's the only one in the box.

25078.jpeg

25081.jpeg

25082.jpeg

25083.jpeg
Hey @hoovdawg welcome :welcome: To 420 we have great sponsors to help with supplies.
There are a lot of issues with the girl there. She needs light,water,nutrients and major help. I can't make out nanners or balls or buds for sure! I tried to blow it up and actually looks like a male. Not just a hermie. If you can get a decent pic where buds form and balls might be I can tell better

Damn. Here ya go.

25109.jpeg

25110.jpeg

25111.jpeg
My stomach is in knots right now because a plant that big took alot of effort and love on your part. So it with a heavy heart I pass this news on to you its a boy. o_O

Bro I appreciate you replying to my post. thank you
It honestly hurt me to tell you. I had a bad experience with blue dream seeds once countless hours wasted. I grow fem seeds and just clone like crazy. Good genetics is so important. Sorry again my friend. Lots of good seed sponsors here. Excellent grow journals are basically a step by step on what to do at each stage. And the people here are so knowledgeable and helpful, you can get expert advice from friendly members that will never judge errors.
Hope to see you back with a beast someday. Happy growing my friend.

Back
Top Bottom