5 weeks into flowering and I've got two hermaphrodites.

dfw-guy

So I'm 5 weeks into flowering and BAM out of nowhere I see seeds starting to develop. Upon closer inspection I've got two hermy plants. I've put them into a different room across the house for now. My question is whether or not it would be worth it to flower these to completion, or chop them now. I've got 3 other plants, one which was in the same box as the two hermys, and two which were in a different box. The one which was with the hermys has a couple seeds developing, but otherwise seems to be ok. The two which were in a different box have no signs of seeds. So would it be worth it to keep growing out the hermys? Or will should I just harvest now and take what I can get?

Here's a few pictures of the hermys.

2012-11-21_16_15_36.jpg
2012-11-21_16_14_47.jpg
2012-11-21_16_13_29.jpg
2012-11-21_16_12_20.jpg

Looks like they are near the end so I would go ahead and finish them. The damage is done. You will still get some good bud.

I would snip off the hermie parts yesterday unless you want the feminised seeds. I hope it's a good strain. Snip the hermies and grow her out. As stated above the damage has already been done unless you caught it early. Let her finish and then send me some of the seeds. lol..

Well, if you start with Fem seeds and they Hermie, You will get Fem seeds again but will have a chance for more Hermies from those seeds. this being only from what I have learned on here. If I am wrong, please disregard the post and I wish you well.
( I still want some of the seeds though )

Back
Top Bottom