Hermie helpp

khaakushhhh

hello,
a few days i did nute burn. after one week, i saw calyx turn yellow, it is hairy but like a pollen sacs. they are the lower branch.
she's running 8 weeks of flowering .
thx

D7542553-F7CD-4BF7-BC55-AFF33804250B.jpeg

Good mornin.... I think I'm seeing what you are talking about.....can you please take a couple more photos? And I see a ton of ripe pistils.... How long have you been in flower?
she's haze x asean strain.
she's running 8 weeks of flowering,
should be 13 weeks.
they are about 4.5 feet tall

8FEEAECF-3132-4EFF-8AC9-4CF38E13476B.jpeg

I can see what you are talking about.

It is somewhat normal for a female plant that has not been pollinated during the flowering stage to start to develop a few male flowers. This often starts low on the plant and slowly moves up until there are a few even in the large top buds.

In the past I had a few plants do this and naturally the clones from one of those plants also did it. It was fairly easy to go over each plant and pinch or cut off any male flowers.

they seem to have been pollinated.
Picture is slightly out of focus but those do look like seeds starting to swell up in the calyx. That is also something I have experienced but not very often and not as many in one spot like on your plant.

None of what has been shown in the photos is a disaster or a reason to be overly upset.

By the way, the process the female plant will go through has a name. It came up in a thread early this week as it happens. It is called "rodelization" and can be looked up on-line with a google search. Here is the link to the msg in the thread from Tuesday...
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/seeds-from-clones.515213/#post-5541641

Again, it is not something to get upset or worry about. Just one of the little lessons in the life of a gardener.

I can see what you are talking about.

It is somewhat normal for a female plant that has not been pollinated during the flowering stage to start to develop a few male flowers. This often starts low on the plant and slowly moves up until there are a few even in the large top buds.

In the past I had a few plants do this and naturally the clones from one of those plants also did it. It was fairly easy to go over each plant and pinch or cut off any male flowers.

Picture is slightly out of focus but those do look like seeds starting to swell up in the calyx. That is also something I have experienced but not very often and not as many in one spot like on your plant.

None of what has been shown in the photos is a disaster or a reason to be overly upset.

By the way, the process the female plant will go through has a name. It came up in a thread early this week as it happens. It is called "rodelization" and can be looked up on-line with a google search. Here is the link to the msg in the thread from Tuesday...
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/seeds-from-clones.515213/#post-5541641

Again, it is not something to get upset or worry about. Just one of the little lessons in the life of a gardener.
thanks for the advice bro
like this photo after i took some calyx.

That does look like a seed could be developing. If so, it does not appear to be ripe enough that it is ready.

Since you are close to harvest concentrate on that. Get ready to cut, trim, dry, jar and cure. If there are any seeds they will show up during those steps and it is easy to pull them out.
yeah maybe i'm paranoid, because i've never seen anything like this.

thanks for the advice

Back
Top Bottom