Hermie?

rsrick

Hi all just after a couple of opinions on weather I have a Hermie or not. It's a green house grow and is into its third week of flower. She is a auto blue cheese.. thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_20200524_200245.jpg
    IMG_20200524_200245.jpg
    640.8 KB · Views: 75
I've picked them off ( very carefully) do I just remove them if I see them ? Also could you please ( if you have time) have a look at my other pictures and offer any advice, this is my first time and wondering if I'm on the right track . Also wondering about harvest time. No worries if not and thanks for your reply.

I've picked them off ( very carefully) do I just remove them if I see them ? Also could you please ( if you have time) have a look at my other pictures and offer any advice, this is my first time and wondering if I'm on the right track . Also wondering about harvest time. No worries if not and thanks for your reply.
I only see the one picture....and yes, just pick them off as you see em.

Don't worry about it buddy, my first grow ended up with 60% males and your right it's good you have seen it this early in your growing learning.

Yes from my understanding you can breed and get some seeds yes buddy.

and get seeds from her to grow?
If you have the room keep the male separate and then you can just pollinate a branch or a few flowers and not lose the rest of the plant for nice buds. But pollen can travel far and wide and fast - so be warned!!

@rsrick @HigherTheHigh @Hydroholic @CanadianJim

Thank you everyone Im pretty new to this and I thought so, nice to know now what a male will do.
Another question I have is can I put it with a female of the same kind and get seeds from her to grow?
Yeah, you'd definitely get seeds, but if any of your neighbours are growing outdoors so will they. I would either put him in a room like @greenjeans suggested and collect pollen, or try to find out if anyone around you is growing. I'm not sure how far pollen can travel. I've heard numbers ranging from 2 km to 200. Maybe someone else has some solid info on that.

To collect it you wait till it's in full flower then shake it over a large piece of poster board dusted with corn starch (to keep it dry) and then sweep the mix into a container that will keep moisture out. To use it you use a really soft paintbrush to gently dust the pistils of the female you want to breed it with. Or you bring the female into the room with it shake it over her, or turn on a fan.
There are actually a lot of ways to do it. The seeds and strains threads might be good to check.

Back
Top Bottom