Did she turn hermy?

420inOregon

I know you guys like to see pics, But I have'nt posted any on this subject
or even took any.But heres my ? I'm wondering if my plant turned hermy? I noticed today that on the very top of the buds(not all of them)
it looks like a little peace of growth like a leaf curled on both sides.I dont know it looks like the bottom part of the pistols I cant think of what they are called but any ways. They are yellow and tiny NO BALLS. They are at the top of the bud.
Im 40 days in to flower they are nice buds. Oh its on my Sensi Star.
I dont know I could be tripping I will keep an eye on her/him chick with a dick I dont know. Any opinions would be great,Yeah I know pics tomarrow.
Thank You

I know you guys like to see pics, But I have'nt posted any on this subject
or even took any.But heres my ? I'm wondering if my plant turned hermy? I noticed today that on the very top of the buds(not all of them)
it looks like a little peace of growth like a leaf curled on both sides.I dont know it looks like the bottom part of the pistols I cant think of what they are called but any ways. They are yellow and tiny NO BALLS. They are at the top of the bud.
Im 40 days in to flower they are nice buds. Oh its on my Sensi Star.
I dont know I could be tripping I will keep an eye on her/him chick with a dick I dont know. Any opinions would be great,Yeah I know pics tomarrow.
Thank You
Not sure what kind of answer you expect, with no pictures for us to view and help you with an intelligent contribution.
Banana_Container_3_Day53_flower_6037.jpg
mod_2537_web.jpg
Here is a picture of a banana..from a female turned hermy after a heat issue.

Thanks that is exactly what it is. Shit what do I do.
Bornto420 You helped me alot You nailed it right on the head.
I was afraid of this answer. but yes with no pic you called it.
what can I do.

Back
Top Bottom