Hermie: What do you guys think?

Little1985

Soooo...one week into flower and I'm thinking this star dawg has hermied...on a bit of a para one to be honest as my last run hermied too
What do you guys think

20210613_223413.jpg

20210613_223342.jpg

Not that I know of. Someone else might be along with more experience.
It's usually environment or bad genetics.
The plant can be saved if you remove the pollen sacks before they are mature. You just need to work out why they are turning..
Whats your temperatures, light and humidity?. Also watering and feeding schedule.

Not that I know of. Someone else might be along with more experience.
It's usually environment or bad genetics.
The plant can be saved if you remove the pollen sacks before they are mature. You just need to work out why they are turning..
Whats your temperatures, light and humidity?. Also watering and feeding schedule.
Just going to get rid to be honest..too risky. Might get rid of all the star dawg to be honest as the super silver look fine

Anyone have any idea how to get rid of these gnats have heard peroxide works but have no idea on what dosages to use or how often

Very unlikely imo but if both times was with the same breeders it's time to look elsewhere.

What are they and from whom?
Last lot was skittles and this time the stardawg both from cuttings from different people only thing that has changed are these gnats I did think something was up after I finished the skittles as I saw a few small flys in the room...always something to deal with

Fungus gnats won't cause hermies ... they're just annoying as hell...they won't actually cause any damage at all, unless you've got a million of 'em...
You can use mosquito dunks or mosquito bits to get rid of the gnats.

Your hermies are likely caused by unstable genetics, or something you're doing is really stressing them out ...

Back
Top Bottom