Need some help guys yellowing leaves brown spots

Little1985

Hi guys not been on for a while but have a problem which is getting out of control quickly so could really use your advise....I'm getting yellowing leaves from the top brown spots and its spreading quickly. At this rate there will be no fan leaves left by next week..

I've started to add cal mag as that was my first guess but I'm wondering if you guys could maybe chip in.

I've just started week 5 of flower

20230201_212725.jpg

20230201_212720.jpg

20230201_212714.jpg

20230201_212707.jpg

20230201_213304.jpg

20230201_213256.jpg

20230201_213251.jpg

20230201_213248.jpg

Using canna a+b
Added cal mag last water that's it
Been up to 1.8ec had a little clawing so gave just water for the last 2 feeds

1ml calmag per litre then add my feed up to whatever ec I think they need. Ph i have never done to be honest i know I should but I've got away with it for 8 years 😂😂
Just about to add bud xl for next feed 1ml per litre

Just hope I can drag these through to week 9 lol
Hoping the calmag will sort them out. Was going to defoliate the start of the week but too scared to now 😂😂

Just hope I can drag these through to week 9 lol
Hoping the calmag will sort them out. Was going to defoliate the start of the week but too scared to now 😂😂
Take a photo of the plants in white or natural light. This can give us a better idea of what you are seeing and maybe this sort of color corrected photo might help someone remember what they did with a similar problem.

then add my feed up to whatever ec I think they need.
Maybe follow Emeril Lagasse's recommendation for hot sauces or hot spices and kick up the Canna A+B a notch. As the plants enter the flowering stage they do demand more nutrients than we often realize. Then they tend to get what they need from the leaves.

Probably best to not remove any leaves at this time. The plants do not grow fan leaves after the flowering starts so no replacements will become available. Photosynthesis is still needed so save as many leaves as possible until the problems get sorted out or it is harvest time, whichever comes first.

They dont look like there short of nitrogen as the leaves that aren't effected yet are still dark and shiny. I was dropping he feed a bit to be honest as they looked a little over fed if anything. They have had 2 doses of calmag @ 1ml a litre but dont seem to be helping as of yet. I'm wondering if they are locked out of something

Back
Top Bottom