Need Some Help With A Plant!

getsome

A friend gave me the plant about 10 days ago and through this website and a lot of research I've been trying to grow it and have gotten this far .. I have no idea what type of plant it is or how old it is nor if it's even growing well (It looks okay to me). So I finally decided to post some pictures up and see what feedback I get. Please help me out with any tips and information about what my plant may be lol .. oh and I'd really like to know if it's going to bud up and how long it may take to be ready to start picking ...

I_need_plant_1.jpg

I_need_plant_2.jpg

I_need_plant_3.jpg

I_need_plant_4.jpg

I_need_plant_5.jpg

:roorrip: .. Happy Blazing

I'm using a 250 watt halogen light and I'm using miracle grow bloom booster... I haven't really put to many in because when the times I have it's gotten nutrient burns .. I may not be using the right nutrients either but that's why I'm here lol .

Looks like the plant has seen some nute burn. The lighting is the wrong kind. You need to get some flouroscents or HID lights that are in the 6500K color spectrum for Vegging and 3000K spectrum for flowering. The lights also need to be switched to 12/12 if you want the tree to start budding.

I would not do that just yet.

I would get the right light Metal Halide HID or 6500K CFL's or T5's and some nutrients. Look for Age Old Grow And Age Old Bloom or Fox Farms's Grow Big and Tiger Bloom. Age old is cheaper and effective. I have experience with both brands listed, this is why I only mention them.

Grow it under the right veg light for a few weeks and at 1/2 oz / 15ml per gallon of Age Old (or 10ml per gal of Grow Big ) every other watering. Make sure you are adjusting the pH to 6.5.

Then we'll see how it looks.

Back
Top Bottom