A new grower could use some help

EGAPFFEJ

I am new to growing cannabis and i am have run into a slight problem.

my plant is about 1 1/2 months old and is about a foot and a half and is growing outdoors. I recently topped it, and it was showing great progress up until a few days ago. I found on the lower fans and some of the top fan leaves had a rust/brown coloration and are starting to wilt. I did some research and thought it could be because i had over flowered the plant, so i left it for 4 days without water, and gave it water once the soil was bone dry. But the leaves havent recovered. the brown is spreading to the newer younger nodes that are forming.

sorry for the crappy pictures, for some reason had trouble uploading
Can anybody tell me what this problem may be? Calcium or potassium deficiency?

I want to save this plant!

Anybody...?:peace:

Re: A new grower could use some help..

What kind of fert are you feeding and what PPM? Also I Don't see the picture. but Give it 1 tsp Epson salt per gallon for the next two watering. The spots wont go away but if it is a Mag deficiency That will get her back to healthy. The other tell tell sign it is a mag Deficiency is the leaves start to like taco. If it is not a Mag problem your plant may be trying to sweat cause of dry heat with wind. They like 70 to 80 Degrees without co2 and 80 to 90 degrees with. so try that and then load some pictures to help diagnose. Good luck!!

:thumb: and :welcome:

Re: A new grower could use some help..

I would suggest first checking your soil run off PH.... improper soil PH seems to be the cause of deficiencies most of the time... Thats where I would start..

A foliar spray of epsom salts will help flush the plant's sugars to the soil which will help in a faster correction of your problem.

When checking your run off, used distilled or R/O water, test ph and ppm of water before flushing, and then after running thru the soil...
I have found this is a good starting point to see whats the matter with your plants...

If your runoff ph and ppm are ok, then it sounds to me like a mag issue like rsticks mentioned...

Hope this helps...

Also if you do any flushing, follow up with a compost tea...quickest way to help your soil health get back on track.

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies312.jpg

Back
Top Bottom