Some of my leaves are wilting please help

good fix. :)

you can do anything you want. you could flip now if you like or let it get a little bigger. i'd suggest topping but you are a bit beyond that now. best to get bud going and have a harvest in with the experience. you can take more on once a few jars are full.

Here is an update of the girly she is doing so much better I got new light for her. She is much taller and so many more leafs ......

16837479817061882911509383294011.jpg
Looks like the most noticeable thing is the size of the newer leaves that have grown since you got the new light. The change from growing those small leaves to now growing a better sized leaf is great.

If it was my plant the next step would be to trim the lowest leaves off, maybe about the bottom 2 to 3 inches. Then transplant into a larger container, maybe an increase of at least twice the volume of soil or grow median as what it is now.

Then I would start feeding using the grow or vegetating schedule for whatever grow stage fertilizer I have decided on. During this time I would trim off some more of the small leaves and any very small side branches near the bottom of the main stem.

When the two weeks have passed then I would change the fertilizing schedule over the early flowering stage even if this meant switching to a flowering fertilizer. I would not change the light schedule yet. I would feed at the new flowering schedule for another week. even though the plant is still vegetating.

That gets me to approximately 3 weeks from now. Then I write down the date on a piece of tape and stick it to the side of the pot or on the wall or where ever because this becomes the most important date for the plant's schedule. That date is the day I switch the plant's lighting over to the flower stage.

About one week after the light change the plant will start to flower. Feed and water properly while admiring all the changes that start to show. Eight weeks after the flowering started to show the plant is ready. This will be 9 weeks after the light change. It can now be harvested or I could wait a few more days. Some people will wait a couple of more weeks but I no longer do that.

As I mentioned, it is what I would be doing. By writing down that date I will know ahead of time and for the next 9 weeks what stages the plant will be going through without having to guess how long it has been flowering or wondering if it is ready or not.

By the way, while the plant is flowering it will go through other changes. The most noticeable will be many leaves starting to change color, mostly to shades of yellow, and eventually falling off. This will usually start happening in the 3rd week after changing the light schedule. All of this will be part of the learning process.

Back
Top Bottom