Help Extreme wilting most likely heat, I'm panicking

STGuy

Sorry in advance for my writing I'm in a panicked state

I'm growing (or was :/ :'( ) 8 plants 4 sensi big bud and 4 dinafem critical jack in soil, around 1 litre pots, vegging, sprouted 30th february 2014, indoor, soil is verve seed mix or something and some perlite under a 600w hps for around 3-6 hours rest is a couple blue and red LEDs (don't know wattage but they do the job) in a cupboard 1 metre tall, 1 metre wide and half a metre deep, watered every 2-3 days nutriented every other watering, they were watered today.
the hps isnt on all the time as it's too hot and pretty close to plants. whenever its on I have to leave a cupboard door open as I don't have a fan or any intake or extraction of air. There only in cupboard temporarily but at 23:40-50pm tonight I had to shut the door with the light on for 30-40mins it wasn't long so I thought it would be fine. I've had this problem before and hoped it would resolve itself but it didn't so I am now seeking URGENT help, there's not much more to say about what's actually wrong except EXTREME wilting for all I know they may already be dead the top of stem is completely upside down the leaves are pointing straight down and a bit curled. I've put the hps off (LEDs on) and left door open and also put a little water on the leaves.

I'll post photos in a minute but I wanted to post this ASAP and it's been a while since I uploaded photos.

DSC_06484.jpg

Cupboard
DSC_06494.jpg

Critical Jack #1
DSC_06502.jpg

Critical Jack #1
DSC_06511.jpg

Critical Jack #2
DSC_06525.jpg

Critical Jack #2
DSC_06532.jpg

Critical Jack #3
DSC_06542.jpg

Critical Jack #3
DSC_06554.jpg

Critical Jack #4
DSC_06563.jpg

Critical Jack #4
DSC_06573.jpg

Big Bud #1
DSC_06582.jpg

Big Bud #1
DSC_06592.jpg

Big Bud #2
DSC_06605.jpg

Big Bud #3
DSC_06612.jpg

Big Bud #3
DSC_06623.jpg

Big Bud #4
DSC_06632.jpg

Big Bud #4

I water every 2-3 days,normally in the evening and im not sure its just in my room so room temp lol after the hps has been on a while it starts too get hot tho and I open windows etc

Back
Top Bottom