Wilting ScrOG

ChenBentz

I have three ScrOG plants under a 1000w HPS and they've been wilting for the past two weeks.

I believe it started after I flushed them, so I assumed they were over-watered, but now it seems like they're wilting because of both over-watering and under-watering at the same time..

Thanks for the help.

How far along are the plants?
Medium?
Why the flush? ph issues?
What size pots?

I can tell you that if you just flushed it's pretty normal for them to hang their leaves for a day or 2 maybe.
After I flush a decent sized plant it won't need water for 5-7 days.

Ye well both under/over watering share the symptoms i'm afraid :thumb:

Pot size & the amount of water which can be held to the amount used by the plant to how often watered is another question from when flushed to last watered ?

Just like to point out ya got some sort of def going on by the looks of those pic's some pretty bad interveinal chlorosis in less it is just bad lighting & pic ?

Ye well both under/over watering share the symptoms i'm afraid :thumb:

Pot size & the amount of water which can be held to the amount used by the plant to how often watered is another question from when flushed to last watered ?

Just like to point out ya got some sort of def going on by the looks of those pic's some pretty bad interveinal chlorosis in less it is just bad lighting & pic ?

Thats weird Fuzzy. I dont see any pics in his post or even any links lol.

Back
Top Bottom