Need some help with DWC bubbler bucket

Sainix

Hey guys, I have been searching around all day trying to get info on how to build and how this works. But i still have a few questions wondering if anyone could help me out with this.

Im coming from using soil to wanting to try this method

1. How does the bubbler bucket water the plant? is there a set time for watering or is this a 24/7.

2. Does it use a res or just water is contained in the bucket?

3. anyone have any links from here about this method?

4. i have ph/ppm metter do i need a ec metter also to use this method?

1. All the time. In DWC, the bubbler bucket is full of water and nutes.

2. Can be either way, most of the time in DWC, just the water in the bucket

3. This forum is full of posts about DWC, even an actual sub-forum. Just go look.

4. PPM is a conversion from EC, so you have what you need.

I'm sure you have been searching around, but I wold suggest spending some more time searching through the huge treasure trove of information on 420Magazine's growing forums.

3. This forum is full of posts about DWC, even an actual sub-forum. Just go look.

As someone likes to say, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting all the information you could ask for;).

Sainix: See the word Forums on the top left just below the cannabis leaf covering the blue circle? Click it, then click Search and type DWC in the search box on the left. Will give you 1600+ results. You can narrow it down by selecting individual forums on the right side of the search page.

Back
Top Bottom